Brawler's Guild: GG Engineering

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Rogue
how do you avoid the lightning efficiently though
90 Pandaren Rogue
Stun/gouge the crap out of Bo also spec into dirty tricks and nerve strike. Glyph shiv leeching poison shiv as much as possible. If alchemist use alchemy stone coupled with regular healing pot. Get buffs lock rocks and symbiosis cast before they spawn eat food to recover the stam from symbiosis pre pull and go. An extra 80k health for 30 secs is boss for this if warrior in buff group have them rallying during your match.
Edited by Sicktight on 11/30/2012 6:44 AM PST
100 Human Mage
Just did this as a mage. Took 5 attemps.
The trick to it is very simple in concept.
Any time the goblin is channeling the bombs, be standing right next to the gnome (whether she's shielded or not) so the bomb circle hits her, but never stop moving so you don't get hit by the bombs.
If every player targeted bomb ends up hitting the gnome, even the class with arguably the worst self healing, a mage, can stay alive long enough through the other damage to win.
100 Tauren Druid
Just did this as a mage. Took 5 attemps.
The trick to it is very simple in concept.
Any time the goblin is channeling the bombs, be standing right next to the gnome (whether she's shielded or not) so the bomb circle hits her, but never stop moving so you don't get hit by the bombs.
If every player targeted bomb ends up hitting the gnome, even the class with arguably the worst self healing, a mage, can stay alive long enough through the other damage to win.

It doesn't have to be the gnome, you can hit either boss (or both at once if they're stacked) with the bombs.
100 Troll Mage
i just beat it, as a mage you pretty much have to stick your !@# to Bo and interupt him as much as possible while still making the bombs hit him, i used the shield to evocate with the glyph to heal if i needed
i also had a druid symbiosis me to give me healing touch
Huge hint for shamans and others with pets: DON'T USE ANY TOTEMS!! the rockets TARGET the totems! I tried about 20 times before trying without any totems at all, no fire/earth ele, nothing and I beat them.
90 Blood Elf Mage
This fight blows
100 Blood Elf Mage
I realize this thread is quite old, but i thought i would post in hopes this may help, yet still. I struggled with this fight about an hour. Either i couldn't hold dps up to spec while still trying to move, or not being able to move out of the way in time. What I found worked, impressively well actually, was a similar strategy for the nalak phase of the legendary quest line. I used my main burst dps spells and kited them until I couldn't keep my health up. From that point, i used a fresh Cracked Talisman and just stood on top of bo, until the rockets killed him.
Blizzard Employee
please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]