<Rue Gaia> LFM

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey all,

Just wanted to create a post to (hopefully) generate some interest from people looking for a guild to join. I hate spamming trade with recruit adds and the in-game system doesn't seem to work as well as I'd hoped ( potentially my lack-luster add, who knows). We're a 17+ yo group but exceptions can be made for mature, younger aged players. In any case, here's some info and I hope you pst me in game, apply through the website (www.ruegaia.guildlaunch.com), or submit a request through the LF Guild tool. Here goes...

We're a largely pve based guild. We need some good dps (2-3, ideally rdps) to round out our MoP progression 10m team. We typically run Tues and one of Wed/Thurs (depending on schedules) 8pm-10:30 server time. If you aren't a seasoned raider or lack gear, that's fine. I am endlessly impressed by how helpful my guildies are to those who need a hand to get going assuming that person is dedicated/ teachable. We often schedule for older content as well (mount runs, achieves, etc). Otherwise there is a budding pve group who casually run bgs and arena by networking through the guild.

Rue is a largely no-drama and stable/fun group. We've been around for a few years now even if you haven't heard of us ( we were <Turbo Turtle> pre 2011). We're not super into bragging although yes we did clear all Cata content when it was current, repeatedly ( with the exception of heroic modes, we were raided out by then lol) and hope to do the same for MoP. If I am to brag, it's usually about how freaking awesome my guildies are and entertaining it is to do all things Azeroth-related with them! Thanks for your consideration and see you in game! (^_^)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
RG is a great place to play if you're looking for a home or a raid home.

(Apart from HoF, of course!) ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]