PVE FURY DPS

90 Gnome Monk
Why does it seem so low and pathetic? my warrior is pretty geared and still pulls crap for numbers. and yes i know how to hit my 4 buttons well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Maybe if we saw your wars gear, we could point out what you are doing wrong. There is a fury sticky, read it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/28/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Schuy
Why does it seem so low and pathetic? my warrior is pretty geared and still pulls crap for numbers. and yes i know how to hit my 4 buttons well.

Hmmm.... That's odd. My warrior's gear is average at best and I pull pretty damn good number....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
heres my war
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior

Hmmm.... That's odd. My warrior's gear is average at best and I pull pretty damn good number....

depends what you think avg is. most fights i only play 60k+, my mage wit equal gear does 90-100k. seems i should be doing atleast 80k on every fight.

dont really need to read some thread i know how to play. warriors in general are low dps. which is why theres like 0 that rank on Worldoflogs.
Edited by Buttèrnut on 11/28/2012 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Your crit is way too low to support fury, and those trinkets you have are just bad for warriors in general.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
yea its all i have tho Seph. and yea thats what I figured. is my crit is about 6% off
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Your crit does appear to be pretty low. I'd try for a lessons of the darkmaster (drops off gandling from scholomance), it syncs well with CDs and you can reforge the expertise to crit.

Gemming looks fine, enchants look fine.

You don't have any professions which would contribute some more dps.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
would it be better off going MS with my starshatter for now?
Reply Quote
Crit is waaaaay too low. You need at least 20% to get decent procs and 25 or more for good DPS. Crit>Str always. When I was gearing I didnt even bother with the hit cap, 6% was enough and that really helped my crit. Use some conquest PvP pieces to replace part of your gear and get more crit. PvP armor has 2 stats now and offers no disadvantage in PvE because you dont loose a stat to Resilience or PvP Power.

Im sitting at 25.86% Crit unbuffed and that was after losing crit to Trinket and 2pc set bonus.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
The only real problem besides the crit, is that you are a gnome.
Just sayin!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
[quote]

dont really need to read some thread i know how to play. warriors in general are low dps. which is why theres like 0 that rank on Worldoflogs.

Then why are you here?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/28/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Buttèrnut

What in God's name am I reading.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I saw a fury Warrior do 85k dps in a heroic yesterday. Not burst, that was his dmg for the entire run.

The highest I had seen before that was in the 60k range.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/28/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Schuy
and yes i know how to hit my 4 buttons well.

Anyone who thinks it's simple is doing it wrong. So, no, you do not know how to hit your 4 buttons well.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
CS > BT > RB on proc > WS on proc > HS above 50 rage.

what did i miss? its about 4 buttons. maybe we can include a DR int here but woo thats hard

anyone who thinks its hard is bad
Edited by Buttèrnut on 11/29/2012 4:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
4 buttons is not the problem... its rage management...like they said you need more crit and a relic of xuen trink instead of jade figurine..i had the jade too and replaced it back with my carbine because jade was garbage.. rage management is easier with more crit and more RB procs and pools more rage also
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]