AD PvP, a request to help one another.

Let's come together here. Right now PvP on AD is limited to small gank squads at vendors. With 5.1 released, Tol Barad and especially Wintergrasp, are dead.

What I do know is that the Horde are here ready to go in both zones. But the Alliance participation isn't present. It would be great to once again relive the old Wintergrasp days where we can agree some of the best PvP fights have been. I don't know if there is a strong PvP leadership presence over there anymore but I'm sure new talent is waiting for an opportunity.

In short, I want to help. Although I prefer a civil competition, I know there are always a few turds in the punchbowl on both factions. If it helps, Rathamus' PublicVent (Ventrillo) is open to everyone and both factions can organize there.

Server: wow.publicvent.org
Port: 4135
No password

I don't normally come to the boards, but when I do it is for a good reason. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. Hope to see you all out there.

-Merrik
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The Unknowable is the only active alliance-side RBG team and pvp guild. We're always looking for something to do and would love to actually see more participation in world pvp and TB and WG.

I'm sure you'll see some of us in there from time to time. If not there, you can always check org :P

Add me to RID, Merrik. - Steadlur#1527
Edited by Steadlur on 11/28/2012 10:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Will do and thank you. Make sure anyone who adds my BTag puts in a comment of who you are and where you're from. I get many requests daily from people using my Shadow Priest guide on the Priest boards.

Merrik#1156
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
what is this world pvp you speak of?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7253856190
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nethos is always watching. He is always waiting. He will always be fighting in Tol Barad and Wintergrasp even if he is to perish 5 to 1.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bump for pvp...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/29/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Talents
what is this world pvp you speak of?

A new type of hot cross faction ERP...

Count me in!
Reply Quote
Ohman. I remember old organized Wintergrasp days and running with Merrik and stuff.

Maaaaan. Those were the best of times.

I was Xantara back then, but yea. Keep AD PvP alive guys! \o/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yeah the old wintergrasp days, by far, the most fun i've had pvp'n in the years that I have played, now, not so much, would like to see a re-surgance in our realm's world pvp scene, fun times.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
For alliance try joining the channel alliancepvp. Last season we had enough to field 3 rbg groups, this xpac not so much. lost too many to server transfers and account cancilations.
Reply Quote
Wintergrasp Couldn't possibly work due to one shotting vehicles it would be an ultimate waste of time.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
One of the only things they did to WG was adding a zero on to the end of the vehicle health (and that was pretty much about it) so now they have a ton of it. Something like 29 million or whatever.

Did they ever fix the WG attacking bug that causes you to randomly lose your rank and thus forbid you from building more vehicles causing an automatic loss for the attackers?
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Mage
Ohh how I miss fighting you all in Goldshire. I server Xfered...... BUT....

Muh drood pegan is still over there and is becoming my new main account with the Crappy 5.2 expansion (for mages anyways). Plus I hate the 90 talents with a passion.

But anywho,
Last night on AD we ran a FTA run.... was not a full raid but we tried. The elite guards wiped us. :(( I have always been big on world pvp and kept my titan panel addon so i can see world attacks. The thing is though Wintergrasp I do not see coming back unless they put the rewards for level 90 players viable as in Honor worthy rewards and putting decent gear in the outdated vendor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]