Solar Beam-1; Shaman-0

90 Draenei Shaman
how does that affect anything.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/01/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
68% of enhancement shamans who logged parses of heroic wind lord did better than you.

yeah he's terrible
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
12/01/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
how does that affect anything.

it affects quite a bit actually. I was more focused on doing my job than mindlessly AoEing on a fight where enrage is nowhere near an issue.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/29/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Malxatra
I had a group with solar beam and vortex, GG all over the !@#$ing place fun to watch youself die and now with the new stunned interface look you get to SEE how useless you really are now.

Took the words right out of my mouth, new interface brought me to a whole new level of wtfepiphanywtfamiherefor???
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
it affects quite a bit actually. I was more focused on doing my job than mindlessly AoEing on a fight where enrage is nowhere near an issue.

Why do you need to focus on interrupts and why does that affect your dps.

its off the GCD... there should be no damage lost.

and then what about heroic stonegaurd? 58% of enhancements did better than you on that fight.

or normal mode imperial vizier zor'lok, 72% of enhancements did better than you did.

or amber-shaper un'sok.... 91% (91!!!) of enhancements did better than you.
Edited by Jkspiritlink on 12/1/2012 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/01/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
Why do you need to focus on interrupts

Because if he doesn't, the adds heal and your raid gets !@#$ed?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
i dont see why pressing windshear stops you from doing damage... at all...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
heroic stonegaurd?

I lay down tiles like a good raider?

imperial vizier zor'lok

because we do him on heroic now?

amber-shaper un'sok

I've only done the fight twice, and he likes to turn me into a yellow goon?

You can piece together whatever anecdotal pseudo log analysis you want. You are less than an LFR hero, and I don't expect you to understand how the fights work. All you need to know is I got challenge gold, I will get Sha, and you will get nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
and then what about heroic stonegaurd? 58% of enhancements did better than you on that fight.

or normal mode imperial vizier zor'lok, 72% of enhancements did better than you did.

or amber-shaper un'sok.... 91% (91!!!) of enhancements did better than you.

Heroic dogs is so old no one cares about them at all.

Normal mode DPS doesn't matter at all.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/01/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Rude
You can piece together whatever anecdotal pseudo log analysis you want. You are less than an LFR hero, and I don't expect you to understand how the fights work. All you need to know is I got challenge gold, I will get Sha, and you will get nothing.

I was a top level heroic raider when it was actually hard to be a top level heroic raider.

Now everything is given to players on a silver platter its not fun. Theres nothing hard about raiding at this point. its designed to be like participation medals. As long as you show up, you get the rewards.

Idc what mechanics i had to follow, what target i had to control with CC, and i was on charge of kiting bone-jerks on progression Nefarian, i never parsed lower than 80% of my spec. theres absolutely no excuse to justify a 11% parse.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
12/01/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
i dont see why pressing windshear stops you from doing damage... at all...

I know you PvP types like to think PvE is nothing but facreroll dps, never having to move. and on some fights (like Gara'jal, try looking at those numbers) it is, but for the other 15 fights in a tier? No. There are other things to worry about, like wind bombs, amber prisons, and and other adds in fights casting things that would juke the !@#$ out of lesser players such as yourself, wiping your raid.

12/01/2012 08:55 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
I was a top level heroic raider when it was actually hard to be a top level heroic raider.

Feats of Strength, you lack them. Anyone know the number for bull!@#$? It needs a call.
Edited by Rude on 12/1/2012 8:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/01/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Rude
lesser players such as yourself, wiping your raid.

I'm not sure you realize that i have other characters and that just because i dont have much raid experience on this shaman doesnt mean i dont have raid experience :)

12/01/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Rude
Feats of Strength, you lack them. Anyone know the number for bull!@#$? It needs a call.

Should i link you my Tribute to the Crusade?

That was a fun one. Edit: only have madness's 10m version, not the 25m insanity :'(, under 2 deaths for the entire TOGC. those were the good ole days..

you have Realm first H-LK which is cool, but if your pulling less damage than 90% of your spec, i can only assume it was a carry..
Edited by Jkspiritlink on 12/1/2012 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/01/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
That was a fun one. Insanity runs, under 2 deaths for the entire TOGC. those were the good ole days..

2 months before Cata hit? :<
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I'm not sure you realize that i have other characters and that just because i dont have much raid experience on this shaman doesnt mean i dont have raid experience :)

I hope you realize achievements are account-wide and I'm not an idiot.

Should i link you my Tribute to the Crusade?

Sure.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'd rather have it 2months before cata hit, than let 90% of my spec beat me in dps..

i usually let 2% of my spec beat me in dps.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/01/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Rude
I'm not an idiot.

if your letting 90% of your spec beat you in dps... you might want to revisit that statement...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I think you need to make 3 more posts about his DPS on one fight before you win the argument.

Edit: You posted while I was typing, two more posts.
Edited by Chillbros on 12/1/2012 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
lol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
its the one thing he cant invalidate.

he doesnt know how to dps as enhancement.

Rude should pay you for lessons... you obviously know what your doing... a few parses where less than 1% beat you in damage.. now thats better.
Edited by Jkspiritlink on 12/1/2012 9:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I hope you know you're not fooling anyone still :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]