PvP Quests?

80 Troll Rogue
Where can I find quests where I get Honor Points for completing?
Reply Quote
80 Troll Rogue
Anyone know?
Reply Quote
28 Orc Hunter
AV is the only one I know that has quests. The battle masters used to give a daily quest but I think they stopped that. Do no think there are any quests that give honor anymore.
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Monk
Wintergrasp doesnt it still have weekly quests and they also updated the amount of hp you get at 90?
Reply Quote
28 Orc Hunter
11/29/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Monkmedown
Wintergrasp doesnt it still have weekly quests and they also updated the amount of hp you get at 90?

Ya I think Tol still has the quests also. So if your level 90 you can get quests. But for low level PvP I think it is just the AV quests.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
I've been doing the Grizzly Hills quests for months and even on patch day, so they are still available. You end up with about 220 honor (includes guild perk) after all is said and done. You can also venture to Wintergrasp in between battles and pick up the quests in Wintergrasp fortress if your faction holds the fortress. The quest for killing 10 horde/alliance npcs now gives you 75 honor instead of 24 honor pre-patch, but the npcs have been buffed, going from level 76 to level 88. The other quests still give 24 honor as far as I know.

It might not seem like much, but the honor adds up, and 85 Pvp gear costs has been cut in half( if you're planning on playing in that bracket) which is pretty awesome....for the classes that have it back that is...
Edited by Factor on 11/29/2012 11:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Tol Barad, Wintergrasp, Grizzly Hills, and technically Terrokar still has pvp quests, thought I think they took the honor out of those. I have no idea if the new quests in Kasarang Wilds award any.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
11/29/2012 11:40 PMPosted by Bultek
Tol Barad, Wintergrasp, Grizzly Hills, and technically Terrokar still has pvp quests, thought I think they took the honor out of those. I have no idea if the new quests in Kasarang Wilds award any.

Forgot about Terrokar. Which just made me remember Hellfire Peninsula. I'll have to check some of this stuff out, but my bed is calling me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]