Question about Mannoroth's Fury

90 Human Warlock
Alright so I'm a demo lock (pvp) and I heard that if you got Mannoroth's Fury, your auras would be affected and have a longer range. Now that I'm 90 I'm looking at the talent.. And I tried it out, and it didn't seem to work for that.
So what's the deal? Has it changed? Or did I just hear wrong?

And while we are on the subject, what do you guys choose for the last talent, for pvp (demo specifically)?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I'm not really too sure about the auras, as I only use the single target one in caster form since they increased the demonic fury cost for the meta one, but the Grimoire talents really depend on your playstyle. If I want survivability, I would go Supremacy for a larger SacPact, if I want CC, I go Service, and for damage, I go Sacrifice. I use all three, however, usually I go Service.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I felt like they costed more DF... Damn I didnt see that in the patch notes.

Anyone else know about the auras?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
11/30/2012 05:36 AMPosted by Calamiti
I felt like they costed more DF

The auras are now 150 Fury I think it was? Thirty more than Chaos Wave... So... Not sure how to think of if I'll ever be using auras anymore....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/30/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Alndron
The auras are now 150 Fury I think it was? Thirty more than Chaos Wave... So... Not sure how to think of if I'll ever be using auras anymore....

Sad sad sad :( and they are dispellable now. Wtf blizz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]