[H] <Obsidian> (10m 7/16) looking for more!

100 Blood Elf Warlock
Obsidian <25> is looking for more to fill open core raid spots!
We're 10 man raiding guild that's 7/16 atm , With raid times @ 8-11pm ST on tues/wed/thus

What we need:
A main tank , with a working mic ( be able to talk to the raid!) non pally
A Resto Shammy or Holy Pally with DPS OS ( looking for someone thats skilled in both spec, being that you'll have to play both)
And a DPS ( looking for a skilled hunter, mage & melee - non pally rogue)
please be 470+ ilvl

What we're looking to get out of new raiders:
Be on time! If you're late let people know, remember you'll be wasting time of all your other guildies .
Be able to play any spec of your class to it's fullest! Some times diff specs are better for some boss fights.
Have a chill attitude. Don't need people freaking out over a game, we like to joke around and kill bosses , that's fun to us

If you wanna know more post here, msg "enng" in game or check out our site http://obsidiankj.wowstead.com/
ty .
Edited by Downloaded on 12/3/2012 7:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Too bad you want a non pally tank. I am still looking for a raid team and looks like the search continues!!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
BUMP, Need a replacement DPS
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
bump
Reply Quote
I'm 476 Feral/Guardian. This schedule sounds OK to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]