Just Too Epic Recruiting - 10 man

90 Orc Warrior
I agree with Snowcow, it does take 77 (man hours) a week to do raids if you're in a 10m guild with an 11 man roster if everyone is putting in 7 hours.

The (11th) person(s) on the bench is arguably putting in hours because he/she has to wait until he/she is called in for someone else for gear/comp purposes.

ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC
Edited by Flintmerron on 12/24/2012 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC

You're wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/09/2012 12:46 AMPosted by Wargona
All I remember is how angry somebody got when I left their raid group. Making level one characters to stalk and harass is pretty pathetic : http://i.imgur.com/UQKoy.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/QtGwx.jpg. This is the type of harassment you can expect from people on Azgalor and members of Not a Big Deal, way to represent. Get a clue players like this and the GMs of a long list of guilds on Azgalor are what have killed the server.

Hello! I am from Not a Big Deal community relations and I must apologize that an upstanding server presence such as yourself was treated in such a poor way. I can assure you that we strive here at Not a Big Deal to make sure that no one will ever need to use the victim card or other such tropes. This appears to be more than two people who don't like each other and not be overblown so I would love to handle any concerns you may have about our continued disrespect towards you. Please feel free to contact us at feedback@notabigdeal.net and we will get with you at our earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a great day!
Jila

Sent from my iPad
Edited by Jila on 12/9/2012 9:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
All I remember is how angry somebody got when I left their raid group. Making level one characters to stalk and harass is pretty pathetic : http://i.imgur.com/UQKoy.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/QtGwx.jpg. This is the type of harassment you can expect from people on Azgalor and members of Not a Big Deal, way to represent. Get a clue players like this and the GMs of a long list of guilds on Azgalor are what have killed the server.

Jeeze louize Tom you're a real jerk.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
im just 2 mean sry william hope we can b friendzs.
Edited by Gerudo on 12/9/2012 12:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I actually would like to apologize to Smiggs and the rest of <Just too Epic> for mucking up their recruitment forum. Sorry guys.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/10/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Jila
It's not really a concern that actual guilds are leaving but rather people are leaving. That is what upsets me.
hypocrite. Don't worry some day i'll level to 90 and raid again on azgalor.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/UQKoy.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/QtGwx.jpg

I looked at those links... looks like Gerudo is owning you Wargona.

Why hang yourself?
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Smiggs
If you guys raided as much as you trolled, you would prolly be world first

Take some of your own advice. Your lack of interpersonal skills along with your unprofessional management of your guild is part of what has killed the server. For years the majority of GMs on Azgalor treated its population as if it were inexhaustible. You failed to create an enjoyably raid environment, failed to nurture gamers into productive raiders, and failed to provide the supply to the demand. Hence, the reason for massive migration. You above all, epitomize the ignorance of not accepting this fact. Unlike Gerudo and your guild members, I have the luxury of not being force fed your garbage and be required to kiss your backside.

And above all, I never have to hear that well below subpar rogue Nosredna brag about how she can only show up two nights a week because she has a life outside of wow.

No one, no matter how seriously they take the game wants to listen to that garbage for any length of time.
Edited by Wargona on 12/11/2012 4:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I killed the server? Damn I guess I am just that popular. Most have happened when I stopped playing 2 years ago. Thanks, I didn't know I was the one. Makes me more popular than Galice I guess...

This kid just loves hanging himself. Way to look retarded.

Oh and I'm still not GM...
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Smiggs
Way to look retarded.

12/11/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Wargona
For years the majority of GMs on Azgalor

Reading is hard right..... Allkarma. But yes you are right you are one among many.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Common sense is hard too... As I was saying, the server STARTED to die when I wasn't playing. So by that logic, I didn't kill the server as it was fine WHILE I was still GM. Unless you have some sort of proof?

Didn't think so... now go play on your new server plix... buh bye!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
12/11/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Wargona
If you guys raided as much as you trolled, you would prolly be world first

And above all, I never have to hear that well below subpar rogue Nosredna brag about how she can only show up two nights a week because she has a life outside of wow.

No one, no matter how seriously they take the game wants to listen to that garbage for any length of time.

I just love how my name gets brought up into these mess of trolls. Makes me feel so special inside. Thanks for wasting your breath on me. Love You too. <3
Reply Quote
I'm sure for a girl as homely looking as you any attention would help make you feel special. Your right about one thing my breath is wasted on you.

I'll agree the server started to die when you say you were not playing. That differentiation is about as significant as officer versus GM in terms of J2E. Much of what we are discussing was already hashed out pre-MoP. I seriously doubt you want to compare the raiding resume of your guild to a player who normally pugs. You believe what you want but what I am about to say to you is as true as gold. If you want to recruit raiders your raid progression should be working on un-puggable content. Why would someone waste the time to app on your website, get trolled, and pay for a server transfer for content progression below par with pugs on high population servers?

12/05/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Smiggs
I personally would love to see you guys world 100, might rekindle this server's fire.

But this is what to expect from someone who believes it is Rehab's responsibility to rekindle the server.
Edited by Wargona on 12/12/2012 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Who said anything about it's their responsibility.

And if that's how you truly feel, then please, by all means, get off this forum and go to your high pop server where you pug all the way to Heroic bosses.

This isn't really about anything, just some person who got butt hurt over something long ago, and just can't let go. So by that, I'm done here, and hopefully you can forgive and forget, but most of all just move on.

And if that all doesn't make sense with your 'logic,' then to put it in a simpler form, GTFO!

Everyone will always hope that they can hop into a further progressed guild to progress further. It's how WoW works. What killed the server and many servers is that there was a server with a guild further progressed that needed members because someone grew up and left the game, or they hopped into a further progressed guild as well.

So if anything killed any server, it would be Blizzard, allowing server xfers, faction changes, and of course their changes that lead to Cataclysm, the worst xpac of WoW in my opinion.

Whelp... good sir, have a great day and keep hopping yourself to the top, or not... I really don't care. But above all else, don't waste your time on us, this 'dead' server.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Smiggs
This isn't really about anything, just some person who got butt hurt over something long ago, and just can't let go

No this is about some immature kid who makes level 1 characters to stalk and harass players in game......

12/11/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Smiggs
I looked at those links... looks like Gerudo is owning you Wargona.

........and other azgalorians who support that type of behavior. Seems they are the one who can't let go.

12/03/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Smiggs
Not trying to start drama, just letting everyone know we are looking for more people.

If that were a true statement you would keep your mouth shut.

12/12/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Smiggs
, get off this forum and go to your high pop server where you pug all the way to Heroic bosses.

I have just as much right to be here as you. You have Gerudo to thank for this, if it wasn't for that kid I would have never came back. I cleared HoF on regular in a pug last week same with the first boss of terrace. It appears as though your having as much trouble reading and comprehending regular boss strats as you are with the English language. Yes, heroic stone guards is puggable I'll get you a screen shot asap.
Edited by Wargona on 12/12/2012 12:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Does anyone else smell garbage? Coulda swore Azgalor already took the trash out...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And just because it was just too easy... (New guild name I think)

Vanwartide is your alt, don't deny it. Garalon is hard bro...
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormreaver/Vanwartide

Shows you aren't pugging. 33 PULLS to down Blade Lord. Not comparing you to me, just you talk a big game for a whole lot of fail.
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Dark+Horizon
Server 58th. I'll take server 10th even over server 58th.

I KNEW I smelled some garbage... go watch Jersey Shore or something. Please just go away.

/yawn
Reply Quote
I never have denied that is my shaman, 1/4 characters I try to raid on. You are right I do not pug on that character. I have nothing to be ashamed of my logs are public and I normally log all my raids. It is a shame I don't pug because if I did I would progress further. But, this is a concept I am confidant your common sense based intelligence is unable to grasp. I would rather fail 1,000 more pulls with that group than contribute an ounce of effort to any raid of yours, gerudo's, and/or associates. The garbage you smell is that useless piece of brain matter your sitting on. For years garbage festered in your guild. Should I mention some? No, any potential on/off server recruit can figure that out for themselves. Keep up the good recruiting my friend. Furthermore, keep comparing your guild's progression to a player who was unable to log until 11:00 Azgalor ST for a month after the release of MoP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]