Holly Pally Looking for progression guild MoP

90 Human Paladin
Hello, my item level is 483, I'm coming from a realm where there is only 12 people actively raiding. My progress is 5/6 MSV and 1/6 HF. I know how to play my class well and know all of the fights. Good spirited and need to be in a competitive situation with good players, something that was lost when MoP came out on this server, the only competitive guilds transfered off. During cataclysm, we were matched with Omega Cyberthrust IX, who moved to Lightbringer, for top guild on realm.
Thanks for your Time :)
Feel free to reply on here, or add me on Real ID, Daniel.Blexrude@gmail.com
Some of my logs for those interested:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-z7i9efe5s9od4gz0/sum/healingDone/?s=7112&e=7444
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vgrutq1xh51xmfb6/sum/healingDone/?s=5091&e=5505
Edited by Blexrude on 11/30/2012 6:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi There,

If you want to check out horde side we could use you immediately. We are a respectful guild looking for new members for our team, we have been raiding together now for 2 years.

Check us out at supremacyaggramar.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We are in need of a few great players to round out our 10 man raid team.

We are 2/6H MSV, 4/6 HoF, and we raid Tues Weds and Thurs 6-10 PST. We are seeking someone that will come in, do a great job, be a great communicator, and likes to have some fun dammit!

Even though we like to have fun, there are some things a successful candidate must have:

Reliability
Great attendance
Drive to improve
Commitment to come prepared with all consumables each raid
Commitment to researching encounters BEFORE we attempt them

We hold ourselves accountable to do these things. If one raider does not, he is hurting the othr nine raiders around him and it's our promise to you that we will not allow that.

We believe playing the game well, and progressing keeps the game fun and fresh.

We have been around since launch day. We cleared all vanilla content except 40 man Naxx (Only two bosses killed). We cleared all content in BC, including Champion of the Naaru and Hand of A'dal titles, killed all content up through Kalegos in Sunwell BEFORE the nerfs, cleared all content in Wrath, including Ulduar and Icecrwon Drakes, cleared all content in Cata, including Firelands and Madness drakes.

We have a history of clearing content, and we will continue to do so for a long, long time. What we need is one or two like minded people, that want to push progression, that are competitive, also have a great sense of humor (cannot tell you how important that is).

Go to www.drivencenarius.com for more info.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
My guild and I are very interested in talking tomorrow if you have the time good sir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/30/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Matchez
My guild and I are very interested in talking tomorrow if you have the time good sir.
Sure add me on Real ID. However, 2-6pm PST or 5-9pm eastern I won't be available.
Edited by Blexrude on 11/30/2012 6:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Epeen bot has me ranked at the 93 percentile on spirit kings, and 92 on garajal.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
15/16N 2/6H (we almost have 3/6H)

We are currently looking for a stable holy paladin for our core roster. Would you be able to raid 9pm-12:30am pst Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun ?

Whytemptfate.us
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Greetings Fellow Raiders,

Our guild <Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for exceptional players for MoP and we are looking for a skilled players for our new 10man team!

We are a well-established late night raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan (US-CST, Chicago datacenter) with the goal to be Top 200 US and server first in every raiding tier in MoP - we are interested in like-minded raiders. I believe you could fit well depending on what raid times you prefer. Below are our raiding teams with days/times.

Recruiting for:

Team Broll - 10 man: Progression - Forming
Evening raiding - 6pm - 10pm CST
Days Tues/Wed/Thurs

Team Geronimo - 10 Man: Progression - Forming
Afternoon Raiding - 1pm - 5pm CST
Days - Tues/Sun/Mon

Other Teams:

Team Canna BiS - 10man: Progression 6/6 MV 2/6 HoF
Late-night raiding - 12am-2:30am CST (10pm-12:30am PST, 1am-3:30am EST)
Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team Floor Boss - 10 Man: 1/6 HM
Late night raiding - 12am - 2:20am CST (10pm - 12:30am PST. 1am-3:30am EST)
Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs

Team DisneyLandPimpz - 10man:
Evening raiding - 9pm-12pm CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST)
Days - Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team BurntCereal - 10man:
Late-night raiding - 1am-4am CST (11pm-2am PST, 2am-5am EST)
Weekends - Fri/Sat

We also have alt runs on weekends that are set up based on a first-come, first-served basis. We also welcome socials to join the guild and one of our goals is to have a community feel amidst a serious raiding atmosphere.

If you might be interested in any of the above raid times or in any more info, please contact me or one of the officers on real ID and check our the links to our website and main recruitment post below.

My Real ID: Shortnsweet0366@hotmail.com
Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): shadyshen@yahoo.com

Good luck on finding a guild right for you!
Cannaestia on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Which raid times are you looking for?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My raid times have to be after 6 pm PST or 9 pm EST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Come talk to me, we raid Tues-Thurs 6pm-10pm PST. 25M, 15/16N, 2/6 h-MV. Really need a Hpal to round out our healing core. Contact me at: kylemphelps@gmail.com or login to Dragonmaw server and speak with anyone online.

Our recruitment thread:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6934183825?page=1
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
◄Discord►

Server:► Darkspear - Alliance► High Pop, Major PvP serverRaid Times:► Sun/Mon, 6-10pm Server Time Recruitment:► Currently Recruiting ALL Players!

Expectations:► Respect and professionalism within guild and outside.► Constructive criticism to help improve on progression encounters► Experience with encounters that are out presently► Ability to keep up with the encounter mechanics and our raiders► A computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently + No DC's -- Good Raid Fps/ Ms► HIGH Situational Awareness

Guild:► Is a very strong PvP guild that is looking to branch out into PvE, if you like to PvP in your spare time then this is the place for you. Current leaders are 2200+ for the season and constantly running RBGS and arenas.► Loot is distributed through Loot Council► Guild repairs on raid nights.

Progress:► Currently 4/6 MSV with only 1 week of raiding. No elegon pulls.

Contacts:► Bigtexx(deathslayer#1640)-Raid Leader
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi, Blex.

I'm Doomiana, the GM of Determined on Nordrassil. In reviewing your post, I think you may be a good fit for our team. We are currently working on filling the last remaining spots for our 25-man raid. We have a strong base of players who completed hard modes in Cata. Here is some info about us. Feel free to add me to your RealID: dotyouris#1691.

<Determined> has proudly called Nordrassil our home since Aug 2010. We are in the process of building a 25-man progression guild and are looking for solid raiders to join us!

Guild Web Site: www.determined.guildzilla.com

Mission: Our mission is to provide dedicated and experienced players with a mature and progression-based guild.

Current 10/25 MoP Progression: 6/6 MV, 2/6 HoF

Raid Schedule: Our raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday with raid starting at 7 p.m. and ending at 10:00 p.m. server time. All raiders are expected to be online 15 minutes prior to raid start time. (Other time zones: MST – Invites at 7:45 p.m., first pull at 8 p.m. and raid ends at 11 p.m.; CST – Invites at 8:45 p.m., first pull at 9 p.m. and raid ends at 12 p.m.; EST – Invites at 9:45 p.m., first pull at 10 p.m. and raid ends at 1 a.m.)

Loot Distribution: We use EPGP. See our guild Web site for more details.

What we are looking for:

--Experienced players
--18+ years old
--ilvl 470+
--Two non-gathering max professions
--Self-Sufficient attitude (ability to pay for their own repairs, gems, glyphs, etc.)
--Vent with working mic
--Players interested in not only raiding but pvp, alts, achievements, etc.
--Sense of humor

How To Apply: Please submit an application at our Web site: www.determined.guildomatic.com. You must register before submitting an application. For those interested in member status, contact an officer online. Also feel free to contact an me in game or on our forums if you would like to discuss any of the topics above further.

Thank you for reviewing and good luck with your guild search.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still looking so keep in contact with me, I wll notify everyone of my choie on here and on my battle.net in game broad cast.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have to head to work in an hour so I will be unavailable for 4 hours after that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
tls.wowstead.com johann_shockency@yahoo.com

We are always recruiting high end players that, back up their experience with their performance. I would enjoy hearing back from you via real id or feel free to just throw up and application.

<The Late Shift> We are currently 4/6heroic MV 16/16 normal 25m, We are ranked top 250 World 25m.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 11:45pm-3:30am EST.

If you are interested, please contact me via realID at johann_shockency@yahoo.com, or post an application at tls.wowstead.com.

Good luck, hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
mmmm holy pally!! We're recruiting for our 25 man Roster, here is some brief into but you should be able to find more information by checking out our General Topic also listed below.

Raids: Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:45 pm - 12:00

Progression: 6/6 N-MV & 3/6 N-HoF
* with under 10 pulls on Mel'Jarak (60%) we have confidence in killing that shortly.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7006344251
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Smurrfetterqt, what time zone is that?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]