Pandaren Starting Zone Needs A Mailbox!!!

(Locked)

90 Draenei Mage
I had that happen to me. I rolled the toon, entered into the game. Tried it, wanted to change the race. I opened a ticket and a GM deleted out the character for me.
90 Pandaren Monk
I got my mage off The Wandering Isle, deleted all mail and items and I still can't delete the mage. grrr

Going to give it 48 hours which will be tomorrow night for me, then I'll open a support ticket.

I wish there was a read only option for mail from Blizz on The Wandering Isle. Oh well.
90 Night Elf Hunter
It doesn't hurt to play the game old school, bare naked and broke for few lvls.
I can live without my hard earned heirlooms for the first 12 lvls.
I can live without extra mats to lvl my professions for the first 12 lvls.

I cannot live with not being able to delete 3 characters that were just name holders because of the Blizz Anniversary Token in my mail box. When exploring a new race or class, I often make a couple toons to reserve some nice names and set up a tank, healer and DPS. Then after I play for a while, I pick one and delete the rest. I learned I want to play the panda as a tank and now I cannot delete the others without leveling them. Can't summon them out, can't clear the mail and my account is full.

Very inconvenient. I think they need a magical mail NPC on that wandering island who can delete all your incoming mail to take the work load off the GMs.
90 Night Elf Druid
All they have to do is change the rules a little bit. Since you cant receive any mail until you already have chosen your faction, they need to allow you to delete your character no matter what is in the mailbox, even if its just for monks under lvl 11.
90 Tauren Death Knight
I went by just fine. The leveling is very quick and hardly worth using heirlooms.

If you can't go one starter zone without heirlooms, then I feel bad for you.

You tell us about how easy it is to level, yet you fail to do something as ridiculously easy as reading the OP?

If you post in a thread without reading the OP, I feel sorry for you =/
Edited by Gelito on 1/11/2013 4:12 PM PST
90 Undead Warrior
12/12/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Jasla
Another solution is when you delete the character make it popup stating that you still have items, but give us the option to continue anyways with NO OPTION to get lost items.

I agree with this.

Why can't we delete if we have mail? Why do we have to log back in to check for some pointless item?

We should just be able to delete it.
90 Troll Mage
Why is this still a problem?
90 Pandaren Shaman
it doesnt take very long to leave the zone. If you think getting to Lv 12 is a grind, you have no real idea of what a grind truly is. At best, you will be there for a couple hours, which is nothing. Get to 12, empty mailbox, delete character.
90 Troll Mage
I get what OP is saying and I feel the same way. I rolled a Pandaren Monk last night and got to lvl 4 and decided that I didn't like the class and name I picked so I went to delete her but couldn't. I ran all around the starting zone looking for a mailbox and resorting to googling it.

I can understand why Blizz did it this way, really, but it's just frustrating and time consuming to level up a toon just to delete them.

I'm just going to open up and ticket and I think everyone should do the same if they're having this issue.
90 Draenei Death Knight
i understand OP I agreewith what he is suggesting although i also understand why they dont have one on there..

solution..... have anything from blizz goto the ui a claim. button that would fix it then
Open a GM ticket.

Not that hard.
90 Tauren Paladin
lol

All you whiners are such babies.

I wish you'd just be honest and say you can't stand not having your precious heirlooms.
Blaming it on some BS like wanting to delete a toon is such nonsens. I'd almost guarantee a GM would delete the damn thing for you, plus, if they can't, it takes like ... 2-3 hours to get of the zone anyway.

wah wah wah
90 Tauren Paladin
lol

All you whiners are such babies.

I wish you'd just be honest and say you can't stand not having your precious heirlooms.
Blaming it on some BS like wanting to delete a toon is such nonsens. I'd almost guarantee a GM would delete the damn thing for you, plus, if they can't, it takes like ... 2-3 hours to get of the zone anyway.

wah wah wah

Also, forgot to mention whining about not having guild perks
90 Undead Rogue
"You don't get to mail stuff until you pick a side."
90 Orc Warrior

Which doesn't make any sense, in my opinion.
90 Tauren Paladin
12/04/2013 06:26 PMPosted by Mokron

It absolutely does make sense. If pandaren are factionless, and you're horde, then you could manage to somehow send mail to an Alliance toon.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Stop.
Necroing.
This.
Thread.
90 Orc Warrior

It absolutely does make sense. If pandaren are factionless, and you're horde, then you could manage to somehow send mail to an Alliance toon.

Obviously.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]