<LordsofDarkness> Is Recruiting!

90 Worgen Warrior
Talk to Sesshomiroth. They're a great bunch of folks always lookin to invite cool, down-to-earth members.
Edited by Sajakain on 1/14/2013 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
<Rolls Eyes>

Again, Saj?

... 20 hour raid weeks... EPGP for a 10 man... recruiting 8 players... I'd about say your issues got issues at this point.

Why not just take one of those "multiple" offers you had to tank for other rockstar guilds on another server? I tried to throw you a lifeline, but you douched that one up pretty well.

However, best of luck to you. Lord(sofDarkness) knows you're going to need it with the current state of Alliance raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Why not just take one of those "multiple" offers you had to tank for other rockstar guilds on another server? I tried to throw you a lifeline, but you douched that one up pretty well.

However, best of luck to you. Lord(sofDarkness) knows you're going to need it with the current state of Alliance raiding.

Those invites were pre-expansion release. I haven't "put myself on the market", so to speak, since. If I wanted to, I'm sure I could do so and obtain requests for applications, etc. but, as I've told others, my investment here is too great for me to realm xfer (or faction xfer) at this point. In the past couple of months I've leveled alts and many professions. I can't afford to move my entire team nor do I wish to re-level such resources.

Thanks for your wishes, however. Most of my recruitment will be off-realm. This thread is simply placed in hopes of *maybe* finding someone worth while on this realm and faction.

Edit: Removed the quote.
Edited by Sajakain on 12/1/2012 5:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
OP Updated.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
DON'T WORRY SAJA, IM COMMING BACK TO WOW TO CARRY YOU
ALSO, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM, YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
^ =O

Hobbdaddy you really comin back?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Holy crap, is this 4 years ago?

Good to see things haven't changed in the 3 years I was away from this game.

Saja you have been at this super deluxe hardcore raid guild thing since your what 2 weeks in Affirmative Action? Possibly before?

Here are some reasons why this has failed and will continue to fail.

1) Recruiting 8 people for a 10 man raid group...that means you have you and one other guy. You would find things far easier to JOIN an existing group/guild then to form your own. This brings us to...

2) you clearly have some need/desire to be a leader. Have you actually sat back and asked yourself...are you a good leader? Why have ALL of your other attempts at creating this hardcore guild failed?

3) There are solid raiders on Fenris, most are already in other guilds, or have friends that they choose to run with. What incentive do they have to run with strangers? What types of people are you going to get in your guild? which brings us to #4

4) Malcontents. YOu will have a guild full of people who have an over inflated sense of self worth who will join your guild...most likely as the prior 12 they were in they jsut weren't "appreciated", or "valued", or coddled enough or didn't have their asses kissed enough. Basically you will be getting piecemail people from other guilds that were discontented. Is that the basis to which you would like to form your guild?

Honestly this game has only gotten easier and easier and easier. You would be better served by making some friendships, garnering a sense of loyalty towards each other, and building a team from there. Take any ten people and you can teach them to play this game. Surround 3 bad players with 1 patient good player and you will have 4 good players in short order. You want good people who will adhere to some strange standard that you don't hold for yourself...

Also a 100% attendance, and you only want 10 people...life gets in the way so one guy doesn't show and you call a raid...you have no backups right? So what happens the next time it happens soon those malcontents will start complaining about lack of raids and stop showing up or quitting and you are in a perpetual cycle of trying to recruit more malcontents.

Jeez man I could type for a month about why this is fail and how this is completely fail.

Begin by viewing the people you play with AS PEOPLE, and NOT TOONS or commodities to suit and end. Start from there and build the team, help each other grow...hell half the time it all depends on just when people are on. The key is be patient and be willing to teach.

Do you know what it was like having to carry Crepe around Ulduar? Man that guy was fail...but he got better, I heard. We spent at least three months trying to teach him to roll his face on the keyboard from left to right, and he just wouldn't keyboard turn properly. BUT he wasn't Canadian, and sometimes that is all it takes :)
Edited by Magog on 12/26/2012 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
12/26/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Magog
Good to see things haven't changed in the 3 years I was away from this game.

Thanks for the bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]