Battle.net Error #107

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
i also am having this problem with ptr.. im not currently finished with the installing and im about 50-60 % finished but im also getting this error 107 message trying to ''playable'' login to ptr..

illl give it a few minutes to finish completing but im just staying in front of this issues in case it persists when i try to log into my home realm ///

ty for you time!
90 Night Elf Druid
ME too....Error code 107. I just bought a new Imac....switched from windows. I also just re-opened my WoW account. It had been de-activated by myself about a year ago. When I paid for the time, and paid for the new Mists....I downloaded everything and when I hit play....Error code 107. I reset password...no good, still get error 107.
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
01/22/2013 08:35 AMPosted by Isotomic
i also am having this problem with ptr.. im not currently finished with the installing and im about 50-60 % finished but im also getting this error 107 message trying to ''playable'' login to ptr..

For the PTR you need to copy a toon onto the PTR before logging in.

Use this :

https://us.battle.net/account/management/wow/services/ptr-select.html

01/22/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Xandoli
ME too....Error code 107. I just bought a new Imac....switched from windows. I also just re-opened my WoW account. It had been de-activated by myself about a year ago. When I paid for the time, and paid for the new Mists....I downloaded everything and when I hit play....Error code 107. I reset password...no good, still get error 107.

Is this on Live ?

Can you copy and paste a connection.log from the Logs folder of your World of Warcraft folder ?
Edited by Bluspacecow on 1/23/2013 8:15 PM PST
90 Tauren Hunter
hi i am having the error 107 anychance some one can help me
85 Troll Druid
I cant log in either and changed my password aswell just spoke with a gm about this issue and said give it time. Still unable to loggin please help blues.
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
02/05/2013 06:23 PMPosted by Changedling
I cant log in either and changed my password aswell just spoke with a gm about this issue and said give it time. Still unable to loggin please help blues.

Have you tried the suggestions here :

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/battlenet-error-107
90 Human Priest
I am having the same problem. I tried changing my password and I am still getting the 107 error.
90 Human Priest
What if you don't have Mac?. Cause I am using a regular laptop and its giving me the same error.
90 Human Warlock
I just reset my computer last night, reinstalled world of warcraft, got skype mumble and vent but it says EROR 107 i got no clue what to do
90 Human Warlock
***Factory Restart***
90 Human Warlock
is blizzard lazy or closed because i have a raid today and i dont want to miss it.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I cant seem to log into the game to play and i receive this error #107 as well i have changed my password and still cant log into the game and checked my account and it says its active. Please help!!
Blizzard Employee
Did anything change from the last time you played, or is this a newer install? Did you also try our Battle.net Error # 107 support article to see if the other potential solutions
5 Night Elf Hunter
I keep getting this error code as well, I have re-downloaded, and changed my password nothing seems to work. Please hep?
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
02/26/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Barbilove
I keep getting this error code as well, I have re-downloaded, and changed my password nothing seems to work. Please hep?

Please post a connection.log file from the Logs folder of your wow folder.

Mac Tech Support MVP.
Not processing forum posts Fri 6 PM NZST to Sun 6 PM NZST
IRL Work comes first
90 Human Death Knight
my first time using the public test. same error please help
89 Night Elf Death Knight
Yes I also experience the same problem when I tried to get on the public test server.. but the regular wow works perfectly.
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200033868?page=3#43
90 Night Elf Priest
Im having this problem with the PTR does anybody have a solution?
I also am encountering the 107 error after coming back to the game after a long time. please help me kind sirs
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]