Battle.net Error #107

(Locked)

88 Tauren Shaman
This sucks really bad, after all the courage to come back to the game i cant even log in lol!
85 Human Paladin
I am having the same problem.
6 Troll Hunter
My brother is having the same problem. The reason that i'm saying this for him is that he made an account and the first time he tried to get on the error #107 poped up and he cant write anything, but besides that. He read some of the stuff people where saying and he reset his password twice and he made sure that the region thing or whatever was enUS. So after that he just didn't know what to do so now i'm helping him out. So if someone could please help me/him out it would be nice. Please and thank you
10 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm having the same issue...
100 Pandaren Monk
I FIXED MY 107 apparently I downloaded the enGB installer when I needed the enUS installer.

You can check yours by opening Launcher.db with notepad (it's in your WoW folder).

If it doesn't say your region you have to uninstall and download the proper installer.
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
If it doesn't say your region you have to uninstall and download the proper installer.

Or you could just edit it to read "enUS"

As well as checking your locale variables in config.wtf are all set to enUS.

I switch between playing on EU realms and playing on the US realms all the time. With the same client.
100 Tauren Death Knight
This is also happing to me can you fix it?
90 Pandaren Warrior
Ya Same here, I'm trying to play on the PTR and it says the error 107 thing and I was playing regular WoW probably thirty minutes earlier on the same computer same place
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
Ya Same here, I'm trying to play on the PTR and it says the error 107 thing and I was playing regular WoW probably thirty minutes earlier on the same computer same place

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200033868?page=3#43
61 Dwarf Hunter
Yeah im having the same problem and im not about to uninstall the game then reinstall thats a waste of game time i just want to know how i can fix it please i already made an account and fully installed the game what do i do?
66 Night Elf Rogue
im having the same issue on the PTR with the error 107 please help
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
im having the same issue on the PTR with the error 107 please help

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200033868?page=3#43

Please at least read the thread before posting :(
90 Human Rogue
I have battle.net error #107 on the ptr. Please help. I already tried changing my password didn't help.
71 Human Priest
i have recently changed my pass for my wow account after it was banned. i got my ban cleared and now i tried to play the test realms and i cant log in. What should i do?
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
i have recently changed my pass for my wow account after it was banned. i got my ban cleared and now i tried to play the test realms and i cant log in. What should i do?

Read the thread.

Especially posts 43 on page 3 and 72 on this one.
90 Orc Warrior
i changed my password and it still is popping up.
90 Worgen Warrior
got same problem and cant log on to PTR
93 Human Priest
Ugh, I'm having the same issue with the PTR. And I already transferred a character. It says it's complete.
I can log in no problem to the live game. Just not the PTR.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
my issue is it seems my ptr has linked it self to a account that is not my main account. I keep trying to dl the ptr again to link it to my account that is active but it seems to be stuck on this inactive account
90 Blood Elf Warlock
yeah i reset my password and did all i could do and its still not workin for me. i guess im gonna have to have my cache reset as well :P
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]