Brawler's Guild: Rank 7 - Battletron help

100 Undead Priest
I did the fight as a melee with a lower gear level than you have. I've seen casters and melee with less gear than me do the fight before and after me, before and after the nerf.

Ascendance + Bloodlust say hello. As well as being melee and able to DPS while moving. What about the class that has no burst CDs and can't DPS while moving?

You've seen casters? Like mages or warlocks who can cast 100% on the move and have huge burst cooldowns? How about a boomkin who can get a cooldown which lasts for a majority of the fight which gives them a 20% burst WHILE healing them and causing their healing to do damage or another CD that gives them 25% increased damage for 30sec?

Tell me what do shadow priests have again? Oh right... two talents that rely on RNG and give nothing even remotely close to the bonuses seen above. Cast on the move? Nope, we can't do that either unless RNG favors us.

12/08/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Dreadmight
do everything you can to squeeze out as much DPS as you can

I've stood completely still from pull to enrage with full raid buffs, 300 food, Flask, double potions and zero cast time heals and been 10-20% off from the enrage. Trust me, if I were to move, the gap would increase as my class has zero way to DPS on the move unless the RNG gods favor us.

In fact I stood completely still with a training dummy and on times where RNG did not favor me, I could not make the enrage.

No there are no mechanics in this fight that matter because the enrage is too unreachable for some classes.
Edited by Poena on 12/9/2012 9:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/02/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Brudengahrd

God forbid it last the entirety of the content patch it was introduced in.

Blizzard said it was a show of skill, not a show of gear, yes, people should be able to clear all 8 ranks.

Most of them are perfect, 1 shot mechanics to dodge, or many hurtfull things to get out/watch out for.

Doing the fight right and getting killed by the "enrage" because i lack the crazy dps requirement is NOT the intended design of the Brawler's guild.

Doing high dps while moving is part of skill. Also battletron is low movement, Have fun on epicus, zen'shar. disruptron. Then again you're not melee so GG free win for you
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Beat him my second try as affliction. KJs cunning made it a joke.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
With his high hp they should add a dps bonus for exploding orbs, to help out classes who can explode it, then heal up.

This
Reply Quote
Yea this boss is !@#$ing relentless, why Blizzard would buff this bosses health is just ridiculous.
Goes to show how class favored the brawlers guild is
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Yea this boss is !@#$ing relentless, why Blizzard would buff this bosses health is just ridiculous.
Goes to show how class favored the brawlers guild is
First, this thread is over a month old. Second, your gear is amazing. If you're having difficulty with this boss it is a skill issue and not a class issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]