Illustrious Jewelcrafter's tokens

90 Human Rogue
Is there any plan to put in a repeatable turn in quest to get these tokens? I collect recipes and there are still a bunch to go, since this content is pretty much obsolete now perhaps there could be something added in to make this grind a bit easier? Like there used to be that prospecting dust and the broken necklace thing.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
The Titanium dust turn-in is a joke. Why would I want to spend several hours tooling around Northend to find the rare Titanium nodes just to avoid a 5 minute a day daily. If some sort of repeatable quest is instituted, and it's as ridiculous as that one, I'll still do my dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The dust was sold on the AH really cheap and it reduces the grind of having to log on every day to do daily. As it stands it would take over a year and a half of logging in every day to get all of the recipes. I would buy those in a heart beat to help reduce this shear time wasted. On a side note, why would you be against them adding something that has worked in thepast for some players just because you didn't appreciate it?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i found it weird that at least around when DS came out that they didnt add something similar to titanium dust but now theres no point because as you mentioned the patterns are really of no value. Completionist has never really been a supported playstyle so the chances this will be changed are pretty small.

12/02/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Khalnayak
On a side note, why would you be against them adding something that has worked in thepast for some players just because you didn't appreciate it?

people are against suggestions that dont affect them because devopement time is limited so if they change this that means something else doesn't get changed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
If you really want to collect old recipes the "old" way to get them is still there. It may not be convenient but it can be done. Myself, I gave up a while ago :D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
It would be nice if they added a repeatable turn in for tokens, however, the quest giver is like right there...I have to remember NOT to take the quest everytime I go to buying mountings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]