{bug} Quest: They set them up the bomb!

42 Night Elf Rogue
In this quest i have to go up and click on the bomb but there is NO possible way to do that cause the ramp was removed and only people with flying mounts can do so and this is a level 20-25 quest and i can't continue my main quest without it. Please fix this because you can't get the quest without a flying mount and its impossible to use one at this time.
Reply Quote
33 Night Elf Druid
I'm having this problem right now too!! So annoying!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
If i remember right you're talking about the mechanical harvesters where the quest finish is above your reach at the top of the ramp around the outside of the devilish things. Two quests are like this. WoWhead input says they are glitched and the devices were released defective.
Blizz hasnt bothered to fix it. I turned in a bug and its nice to see that nothing has happened.
I was afraid my estimation of the time to fix this would be off. They will fix this when the sun exhausts its hydrogen fuel.
Drop the quest and work around it. No choice
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]