Kallozar/Exousia

90 Orc Death Knight
Then the quality of Greymane must have fallen considerably, not to mention if he was so great then why is he showing as unguilded? hmmmmm. I remember both Miyah and Kallozar being pissed off at Constia frequently in O chat, but that could have been because he was always whining, so not much has changed there. Besides, back in Vanilla, our Pallies were the ones that were ALWAYS at the top of the healing charts.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
lol arguing over who heals better, play a role that requires a modicum of skill such as a dps class. noobs
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Wow. See some old names in here. WRU laminator.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
http://youtu.be/mAQ_BqofQCY

Good stuff.
Reply Quote
What server are you guys on now?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Requiem was by far the best guild on the server. We may have wore helmets when we raided but that's not important. Anyone have the Miyah ony tank video?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Requiem was by far the best guild on the server. We may have wore helmets when we raided but that's not important. Anyone have the Miyah ony tank video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho__P9jW-x0

Whoever changed the music deserves to be shot in the face.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Does anyone have any old screenshots that involve Exo or Kallozar? Any would be greatly appreciated.

This is a little creepy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
was a pain healing Miyah in those videos because it was all on me most of the ether healers didn't have the skills that me and Miyah have.

This is also creepy.. So many hilarious memories just came back of you comparing yourself to Miyah.
Reply Quote
And he returns...

Just had a 15 minute conversation with Kallozar, I was pretty surprised when he whispered me!
Edited by Sandrace on 12/4/2013 2:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
I SAW LORD KALLOZAR IN STORMWIND AND I WAS SO HAPPY
Reply Quote
A few days ago i get on greymane on my level 2 Toon, and type /who exousia like i do from time to time. And i saw Kallozar 90 Human Warrior. XD. Back to Greymane on 3... 2... 1
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i doubt anybody remembers this and sadly, due to the nature of the incident, i dont have screenshots of it:

my guild at the time, art of aggression i think it was or maybe it was dark souls legion before we formed AoA, was forming up for molten core when exousia showed up with 1 flagged member. i dont remember who after all these years, and the gears started turning in my head as i started asking in guild and vent to get a raid invite. i was asked why so soon, when i told them what i was planning they wished they could but the raid wasnt really formed up yet. since the RL hadnt handed out assist and was afk, nobody could invite me but i decided to do it anyway.

i mind controlled the flagged exousia member, dumped his !@#$ into the lava and swam him out as far as i thought i could, dropped the control, and ran like hell for blackrock depths. halfway down the corridor praying a mob didnt daze me, i turned me camera around and saw most of the alliance chasing after me. i just barely managed to make it into BRD and waited the 5 minutes before my flagged dropped before coming out to be greeted by a half dozen folks still waiting for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]