Dark Brigade is seeking raiders!

100 Draenei Shaman
Hello!

My name is Duece and I represent the guild Dark Brigade, a level 25 casual raiding guild on the Durotan server. We are currently ranked 17th on the server according to Wow Progress.

We have three 10 man raiding groups, 2 of which are on Hiatus until we are able to fill our ranks with a few more raiding bodies.

Group 1, The Wolfpack, is currently 4/6 on Vaults. This group is currently full.
Group 2, We're sexy and we know it, raids on Wednesday 9-11PM and Sunday 8-11PM, with an option to raid Monday evening as well. This group is itching to start ASAP
Group 3, NC-17, raids on Tuesday 8-11PM and Thursday 8:30-11PM

The guild as a whole is melee heavy, so we are seeking ranged classes (Mage, Hunter especially) and healers (Druids and Monks especially). We are a casual group, we are not hardcore raiders, but we do expect people to be early for raid times, be prepared, etc. We are going to wipe, we are going to bleed... In the end we always accomplish our goals though, and that's to have fun and advance through to end game content.

If you are interested in joining our ranks and raiding with us, please contact Shaduece in game. Thanks and we look forward to having you!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
nobody interested?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I used to be in your guild, too much drama from a few indiv.

GL/ I hope you get your raiders.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]