A friend was just offered Brawlers Guild Pass

100 Human Hunter
Hey guys i got two invites in two days. Camping for a few hours late nights when there are less people on worked for me. Got myself and a friend in. 2nd day of camping it took 30 min to get an invite for a friend. Then again I'm I'm in Draenor and i hear the population is kind of low compared to other servers . Anway I'm Currently level 4 in Brawlers. its fun but its not the end all be all. No major benefits from beating the bosses.

Some of you need to come down and go Camp! price in BMAH are dropping quick too.

on another note - Some of the content is getting stale for me but I'm not in a raid group and I'm just getting back into pvp which is always fun. i just need to mix it up with what i do in game
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Good idea, got mine for 2k the other day :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
They are down to about 18-20k on my realms BMAH and if you can get in do so as it is a lot of fun fighting or just chilling out there cheering others on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
what rare npcs drop this Brawler's Pass
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
do all my toons on the same server need each a invite or will my hunter once i level her to 90 already get in i just got it on my dk for 6k yesterday.
Edited by Segal on 12/17/2012 10:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
12/17/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Segal
do all my toons on the same server need each a invite or will my hunter once i level her to 90 already get in i just got it on my dk for 6k yesterday.

Mine was like 5.5k yeah it's dropped in price.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]