Guild Replacing PuNk In DrUbLiK

90 Goblin Rogue
Hey guys, TPS Reports is the new guild that Chauncer, Brown and Myself made after PiD starting going downhill. If your interested in being apart of the same great group of people just message anyone whose online in the guild. Thaaaaaaanks
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hoping to see some of you guys there,even on alts.We had a good thing going that went South when Stephanie,Ozzy and that whole crew went ally and abandoned us.We're trying to get back what was good,minus all the family drama they were always having.Should be easy to get real BG's and RBG's going now without them getting our way.

Essentially we're making a new guild.People from the old guild will get a priority in rank and getting into BG's first.We are looking for people that want to BG though.Dedication determines rank.

Or just hang out and be funny,that's good too.
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
Does this mean you will start coming to the gates of SW again?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Why Pebz you miss us now?
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
I miss the free honor tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I'd suggest leveling for you first, on that note, I was at gates of SW last night. terrorizing your 60s and 90s alike, never got caught, you guys are falling down on your game
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
damn pebz. defend us!
ps. world pvp is tricky ive never been good at it
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
/sigh Vilified
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Yeah yeah yeah! Sad I renewed my membership just to troll this forum. Not every other forum on populated servers but THIS forum. Jesus.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
ahh productions...how we have......well we haven't really missed you, as a matter of fact I forgot you even existed but welcome back anyway!
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
12/04/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Backstabr
I'd suggest leveling for you first, on that note, I was at gates of SW last night. terrorizing your 60s and 90s alike, never got caught, you guys are falling down on your game

I'd suggest leveling for you first,

leveling

/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

I'll try and keep you guys busy when I'm bored.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Pebz was my favorite Pal, other than Misae....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
ROFL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Brown, back,

My computer crashed and burned. I probably won't be back on until the new year... See ya then.

Edit: Kinda like that printer.......

The Han Clan
Edited by Hantote on 12/19/2012 2:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Brown, back,

My computer crashed and burned. I probably won't be back on until the new year... See ya then.

The Han Clan

Too bad, I missed seeing you while doing Golden Lotus :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Backstab, before you start saying pid went downhill, you have no idea what the hell your talking about, most of us have life, school, jobs, KIDS, and what not, im sorry i didn't find playing horde to be any fun with you guys, so yes i switch to alliance to have more fun with people who aren't complaining over stupid !@#$, And Brown lets get this straight you got mad cause Biskit wouldn't hand over pid too you so u rage quit and kick'd out everyone from pid and lefted, that was a childish move but than again you acted childish for long time anyways so no surprise.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Brown, back,

The Han Clan

Too bad, I missed seeing you while doing Golden Lotus :(

That Pink Rocket Mount! <shakes fist>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]