[H] casual raid guild recruiting!

100 Blood Elf Hunter
Hello Tichondrius!

<Wolverines> (of the 1984 Red Dawn Wolverines, not the X-Men Wolverines or the Michigan Wolverines) is looking for new guildies who are searching for a friendly but mature playing experience.

Raid Recruiting:
-Schedule: Sundays at 1 pm server time. We are mostly made of folks with weekday working schedules. As such, we have set aside Sundays as our dedicated raiding time. We are currently growing a bit as well, there is a potential for a second weekday raid group.
-Needs: Major needs would be warlock and druid. Some maybes would be rogue and warrior. We have at least one of the rest of the classes.
-Progress: None yet with MoP due to inconsistency and some fellow guildies losing interest in Mists. We progressed through normal DS and started heroic in Cata and raided often in Wrath. We'd like to work towards that same level of progress in Mists or more if we can. No pressure, fun raiding, but with enough hard work to get the job done :-)
-Other details: All food and flasks are provided to raiders, all raiders get guild repairs, all raiders get gems and enchants from the guild. We want to take care of, and help all our guildies, but we especially want our raiders to know we appreciate their time and effort.
-Your role: Know your class and spec, be gemmed, enchanted, and reforged correctly, ask for help if you need it, and it's helpful if you check out the fight ahead of time by checking out a youtube video or reading the dungeon journal.

More about our guild:
-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/wolverines/
-level 25 guild
-7 bank slots, the first three tabs and the 5th tab are open to guildies to share and pick up items that they might need for questing, professions, or for their personal ease of play
-multi-channel vent, a number of us prefer vent hang out to guild chat, makes it easier to play and converse at the same time
-We have level 600 crafters in every profession (still working on getting some of the recipes that are gated behind rep or have just opened through cooldowns)
-a lot of us are East Coasters and have schedules online that reflect that. However, we have a group of at least 7 west coasters that will be putting together a raid group for weekdays as well. They are a group of work and real-life friends but have been open to working with the guild and doing things as a larger group when possible.

Other guild activities:
-we enjoy doing dungeons and scenarios together
-we have also started to work on Challenge dungeon goals and we'd like to do more in that area
-we often run battlegrounds in small groups and have a few folks who dabble in arena PvP
-we often schedule guild events to run older content, we are especially interested in going back to complete the Meta achievements for previous raiding tiers
-a number of us enjoy farming for achieves, pets, and mounts and all have our sights set on a number of guild achievements
-when schedules permit, we try to do dailies together because they can get pretty repetitive, so having a partner or a team to do them with makes it faster and more fun!
-we often chat and hang out in Vent and are responsive and helpful in guild chat

Leveling and gearing-up with the Wolverines:
-guild repairs are free to all guildies, as you progress in ranks you get increased daily allowance to guild repairs as well
-a number of us enjoy making alts to level with guildmembers or helping guildmember lowbies level faster, some of us have alts at various levels
-we have unlocked all guild heirlooms and all three battle standards to make leveling alts easier
-we are happy to run random or specific normal dungeons to help gear and acclimate new 90s for heroic dungeons

Ultimately, we want to create a fun, friendly, supportive environment in which we can help each other progress through our individual and guild goals. We want to hear from our guildies, we want to know what you are interested in doing in WoW, and we want to make that happen! Never be afraid to ask a question, to check around for a material you might need, or to ask for help with something in Wolverines.

So, if you have any questions or are interested, you can find me here or in-game. I am on most evenings and would be happy to chat :-) I look forward to hearing from you!
Edited by Shaysu on 3/24/2013 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Free bump!

Look me up if you guys are in need of classes to fill your raid, might be able to provide some solid people for ya.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Pyro! Thanks. :-)

I'll add you to my friends list! Once we start to get a few more consistent people on the team and feel better about pugging the last few spots, I'll see if you are around and available.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
After joining the Wolverines I did more in three months than I had done in the past couple years. We are always doing something, old ,new doesnt make any difference. Helpful isnt the word for the guild bout everyone i know will bend over backwards to help ya out. Best part is in a raid or dungeon if you mess up no one blames ya no one yells at ya we just regroup and hit it again it is fun to raid with the wolverines and everything else we do. If your looking for a guild this is one of the best.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
still recruiting ? I'm a lv 90 Ret Pally with tank offspec :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
12/04/2012 02:01 AMPosted by Siuyuz
still recruiting ? I'm a lv 90 Ret Pally with tank offspec :)

Hey Siuyuz, we are def still recruiting! I'd be glad to answer any questions you have about the guild here, or in-game sometime. Feel free to add me to your friends list, and I will do the same for you.

After joining the Wolverines I did more in three months than I had done in the past couple years. We are always doing something, old ,new doesnt make any difference. Helpful isnt the word for the guild bout everyone i know will bend over backwards to help ya out. Best part is in a raid or dungeon if you mess up no one blames ya no one yells at ya we just regroup and hit it again it is fun to raid with the wolverines and everything else we do. If your looking for a guild this is one of the best.

And Cat... you are awesome :-) We have really enjoyed having you, your wife, and a number of your friends join our guild. You are all great people!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I can't seem to /who you guys or the guild in game ....

please add me frd :) thanks !!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
12/05/2012 05:28 AMPosted by Siuyuz
please add me frd :) thanks !!!

Will do :-)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Have you seen the new Red Dawn?
any good?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Have you seen the new Red Dawn?
any good?

Haven't checked it out yet. I didn't hear good things, but I figure it's got to at least be a butt ton of fun action scenes and explosions.

And speaking of explosions reminded me of this, which I had not watched in forever! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ssUivM-eM
Edited by Shaysu on 12/5/2012 3:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
After joining the Wolverines I have had more fun with this game than I have had for the 6 years that i have been playing. We are always doing something, old ,new doesn't make any difference. Helpful is the word for the guild members, just bout everyone i know will bend over backwards to help you out. In a raid or dungeon if you mess up (which happens) no one yells at you, no one boots you out of the run, we just regroup and try it again, it is fun to raid with the wolverines and everything else we do. If your looking for a guild this is one of the best that i have ever been in.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
We also generally do LFR on Tuesdays with healers for the instant queue, which is nice.

I've been in this guild since I started playing WoW over 5 years ago. I've seen the guild change a lot over time, but we've remained first and foremost a group focused on enjoying WoW and helping each other out.

I, like many, was personally annoyed with some aspects of MOP and had drifted away from WoW a bit. The guild took notice, chatted about my concerns, and then hooked me up with some LW recipes and expensive mats so that I could continue to progress with the rest of the group.

Yes, we do joke around quite a lot, but this is a genuinely kind and mature group. Please do hit us up if that sounds like something you would like.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I'm interested in joining with my monk :) I'm a fairly new player only been playing for about 2 months in total and I'm planning on RaF'ing a mistweaver monk in the coming week which will be my main char. I've never raided before so that's something I really wanna try get into, but ofcourse because of the fact that I'm fairly new I'm having problems getting into a fun group to do them.

So, was wondering how it all works for newer players, or if your just looking for experienced players and can't be bothered to learn the trades to a newbie.

-ZeRoD.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm interested in joining with my monk :) I'm a fairly new player only been playing for about 2 months in total and I'm planning on RaF'ing a mistweaver monk in the coming week which will be my main char. I've never raided before so that's something I really wanna try get into, but ofcourse because of the fact that I'm fairly new I'm having problems getting into a fun group to do them.

So, was wondering how it all works for newer players, or if your just looking for experienced players and can't be bothered to learn the trades to a newbie.

-ZeRoD.

We love new players :-) You don't have to be experienced to join or even to raid with us; you just have to be willing to learn with us! New guildies and new players get the same treatment as everyone else :-)

Find me in game or let me know if you have any other questions!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

-ZeRoD.

We love new players :-) You don't have to be experienced to join or even to raid with us; you just have to be willing to learn with us! New guildies and new players get the same treatment as everyone else :-)

Find me in game or let me know if you have any other questions!

That's pretty much all I wanted to know ^^" . I'll whisper you on my Monk when I start it tomorrow :). I should be hitting 80 in no time with 5 heirlooms and RaF, and then I'll grind my way to 90 through dungeons. I'm willing to learn the raids ofcourse, I could watch some vids on the boss tactics before hand, etc ...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
12/09/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Frozthax
That's pretty much all I wanted to know ^^" . I'll whisper you on my Monk when I start it tomorrow :). I should be hitting 80 in no time with 5 heirlooms and RaF, and then I'll grind my way to 90 through dungeons. I'm willing to learn the raids ofcourse, I could watch some vids on the boss tactics before hand, etc ...

Sounds great, and yea with RAF and heirlooms, you will rock your way to end level :-) Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
This is the BEST group of ppl.
I took a break and decided to start over recently and was welcomed back with open arms by those that I have grouped with many many times and lots of new guildies too :) I personally don't think a more helpful, happy guild exists :) They always have my back and always seem to remember thats its always about having fun!

WOLVERINES!!!! :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
12/11/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Rashattalock
This is the BEST group of ppl.

We are only as good as the people that make us, and Rasha is one awesome person :-)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
To me, the best part of being a Wolverines guild member is the family feel – I've found the guild to be friendly, supportive, and helpful. It's important for any guild to have strong cooperation, but especially so on a pvp server. Wolverines is not only my first pvp server experience, but also my first Horde experience and Wolverines are making the experience of leveling a Horde lowbie on a pvp server fun, plus, it's awesome knowing that I have level 90 big brothers and sisters who constantly let me know they got my back, even though I haven't called on them yet for help with pvp griefing episodes! I can't wait to reach level 90 and experience end-game content – Wolverine style!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks for all the positive posts guys! It's nice to know folks are enjoying being in Wolverines :-)

We are still recruiting for raiding! Could use an OT (DK, Druid, Monk, Warrior) a healer (druid, monk, paly, shammy), and maybe 1 dps (warlock, druid, DK, monk, warrior, shammy)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]