Elementalqt refuses to 1v1 a shaman(scared)

Elementalqt is known for not benching 420 and getting killed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gbcLbg8wnE

(stay ez)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
LE TROLE XD
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I came, I saw, I didn't care.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
who
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Video sucks. Was basically you listening to music I listened to when i was 16, and crying about how eleQT is camping you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Video sucks. Was basically you listening to music I listened to when i was 16, and crying about how eleQT is camping you.
Uhh i saw different and you probably have to be retarded to not see Eleqt is a !@#$ing terrible shaman that should end up uninstalling and get a real %^-*ing job instead of begging little kids for money. Also the *!##!#% isint even worthy of fight Ianhearn honestly he just gets carried by his guild and thinks hes good nuff said hes a dirty mouth breather and should end up killing him self.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/02/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Fedlololol

Le koremick has arrived back from my journey to northrend. Im sorry im stuck in the past.
You arent very bright are you? Its not his music thats playing. Its eleqt music. And yes his music is truely AWFUL. Please slit your throat.

BACK TO NORTHREND TIME TO SAVE AZEROTH

ALL HAIL THE KING!

GLORY TO THE ARGENT CRUSADE!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My butt itches
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/02/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Koremick

Le koremick has arrived back from my journey to northrend. Im sorry im stuck in the past.
You arent very bright are you? Its not his music thats playing. Its eleqt music. And yes his music is truely AWFUL. Please slit your throat.

BACK TO NORTHREND TIME TO SAVE AZEROTH

ALL HAIL THE KING!

GLORY TO THE ARGENT CRUSADE!

Ah, so you hacked elementalQT's computer, listened to his music, and then cried on camera?

PS: I guess dunemaul is a little behind the times. There's this sweet google chrome extension that lets you see people's alts.

http://i.imgur.com/ibMqI.png
Awesome job white-knighting for yourself. Maybe one day you'll make some real friends that'll stand up for you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ah, so you hacked elementalQT's computer, listened to his music, and then cried on camera?

PS: I guess dunemaul is a little behind the times. There's this sweet google chrome extension that lets you see people's alts.

http://i.imgur.com/ibMqI.png
Awesome job white-knighting for yourself. Maybe one day you'll make some real friends that'll stand up for you.[/quote]

Alright. Unfortunately for you, you didnt realize that it was a STREAM is how he did this he was watching a STREAM. Then went to the VODS and then used fraps to record it. And im sorry your image is FALSE because theres a difference between the names BROHELORS AND BOHELORS. Look at your cute screenshot again but this time make sure you look CLEARLY. Retard. Highfive for you though. You got me you trolled me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Elemental qt needs to one on one ianhearn but knowing qt hes gonna !@#$% out and make some ^-*! excuse like he didnt get enough money from the kids today or something,
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Wait so.... you made a video of you watching his stream and crying?

At least your taste in music might not be so terrible. But I can't believe that you aren't the same person as OP. I have a tenancy to name myself similar things to myself, and apparently you guys have a history of posting on multiple alts to make it seem like you have friends, so for the time being I'll continue to assume you're the same person.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Okay fine man i didnt think you would get so angry at me for not posting on a main O.o. Well here ya go gonna rag on me now for being bad and badly geared? Go ahead o.o. But then again i didnt make the video so you are wrong again. Thats about 5+ times you were wrong on this forum. I suggest you stop posting.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I was rping for fun is why i used Koremick. Chill out and calm down.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LIKED FOR YOUR BRAVERY X3 YOU ARE SO BRAVE CUTIE NOW SHOW ME YOUR DICK
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
!@#$%es be hating.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
For one, he is a retard and so are you.

For two, any absolute MORON that would donate money to any one person playing a game? All I can say is, IDIOT...............

You people need some purpose in life. This whole world has so many losers it is not even funny. Really? Giving money to some tard for playing world of warcraft? You have to absolutely be kidding me.

Back to playing Hitman Absolution.

I don't donate money but I don't hate on people who can afford to show their support. Entertainment is entertainment. Athletes get paid millions per year to play games
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]