[A]{RP} Order of Malorne

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Rogue
To serve purpose in this life is to live under him. He watches us all and lets us hide under his spirit as our home. He is in our hearts and our minds, and he is in the courage that grows within us to make us stronger. He is our determination and our greater sight that clears the fogs from our judgement. His spirit lies within us all. He is everything that can make us whole, and with that, he asks for no thanks. He asks for no gratitude, no worship, no solid statues of reverence. Though for him, we revere. We worship. We thank for his guidance. We are his children. We are Malorne. We are the Order.

-Keeper Faelweyn Starwhisper

Our world is changing. Much like the leaves change with seasons, so do our hearts and minds change with time. Perhaps not as quickly as the leaves shift from the warmth of the summers eve into the dust of the winters bite. But there remains a shift on the wind. I can feel it in my bones. I can feel it scrape against the remains of my aged flesh. I can feel it pass through my heart as I watch those leaves fall from their branches. Yet with every change, even the darkest ones, there is a peaceful light that presses through. Malorne guides me with every step I take. His strength and wisdom allow me to persevere through the worst of times. He gives me hope and above everything else? He gives me purpose.

-Elder Mydoriel Raveneve

The Order of Malorne is a medium to heavy role playing guild with regular RP and occasional PVE events. The Order's main focus is on Kaldorei and Druid lore. We are currently accepting applications from Night Elf players only and with all types of role playing experience; we enjoy helping newer role players learn their lore and develop their characters. We are a fun-loving community seeking like-minded role players to join us in our weekly run RP and OoC events.

Our Ranks:
Grand Druidess: Isowen
The Elder Council: Mydoriel, Tari
The Keepers: Faelweyn, Allaron, Vynehia
Our beloved Shan'dos and Guardians: Jahlam (Shan'do of the Antler), Allaron (Shan'do of the Claw), Selarion (Shan'do of the Grove) Vynehia (Spiritual Advisior, Priestess 'Shan'do'), Mydoriel (Blade and Combat Master)

If you wish to learn more about our guild, feel free to visit our website. From there, you can review over the guilds rules and application process. If you ever have any questions, feel free to whisper any of the following members listed above for information. We would be happy to guide you from there.

Applications are reviewed by the Keepers and Elder Council carefully before interviews are processed. We do not accept any characters under level 20, nor do we accept Death Knights. We accept Mages and Demon Hunters under a case by case basis, though these are very rare.

Please visit our web site at: http://orderofmalorne.guildlaunch.com/
87 Night Elf Priest
We hang out in Darny too! Ever see any of us around feel free to hit us up with a bit of random RP! If you have questions about who we are and what we do just ask!
90 Night Elf Rogue
night elves.
90 Night Elf Monk
These people are legit

Only rule is you can't eat venison
87 Night Elf Priest
These people are legit

Seafood and Bovine meat are perfectly acceptable.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Malothis Duskstep eats lots of meat. He raises sabers alot though so that might be it...
I have an OoM story.

Back when I was a wee newbie to Moon Guard, I was taking a stroll around Darnassus with my Moonkin Hatchling, Arcala, and met Elarinya Nightblossom standing by the Darnassian bank. Out of curiosity (and prompted by her currently), I walked up to her and asked why she was looking so glum. She explained to me that her mate of 1000+ years had just died in battle, so Aldreon and Arcala had spent the afternoon thereafter trying to cheer her up and comfort her.

So after our first encounter, we met each other a couple times in Darnassus.... until one day in the Temple, Aldreon had explained that he wouldn't return to Darnassus for a long time and had been called to duty to begin a new campaign against the Forsaken. He'd asked Elarinya to watch over Arcala for him while he went to war, to which Elarinya eagerly accepted. More importantly, he'd asked if he never returned from the war to take Arcala under her wing, and not to mourn for Aldreon when he was gone. Elarinya stormed out of the Temple crying with Arcala in her hands.

They didn't speak to each other again until the campaign was over and Aldreon had returned for the Hatchling. Having discovered that Elarinya was now fully attached to Arcala, and loved the little hatchling very much, Aldreon had declared Elarinya her new owner. "War is no place for a Hatchling," he said. Elarinya, of course, accepted his offer.

Things only got messy from there. Aldreon began avoiding Elarinya and hid his true feelings fom her, but stayed close enough to make sure that Elarinya and her Hatchling were safe and, more importantly, happy. He reasoned he would rather die in battle than to leave her widowed second time. War is risky business, and Aldreon made the decision not to get too involved. 

So despite a few heartbreaks and a few months past, I see her walking around Darnassus again. I check her MRP.

Her currently reads: "Feeling much better, with Arcala in her hands."

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I must say I almost started bawling. Even after all this time, seeing that the Hatchling still brought her joy and comfort after all this time was just... Wow. T_T There was no doubt that giving Arcala to Elarinya was the right thing to do.

So the Order of Malorne has always been synonymous to me with Elarinya, the Order's smallest member, Arcala, and the special bond our characters share. <3
81 Blood Elf Mage
Much <3 for OoM.
90 Night Elf Monk
These people are legit

Seafood and Bovine meat are perfectly acceptable.

So we can have grilled Jinyu and barbequed tauren. Works for me
90 Human Warrior
Needs some human up in here.
90 Human Warrior
All classes are welcome remember, it's not just for those leafy beardy druids.

No Death Knights. They get cleaved.
90 Night Elf Druid
These people are legit.

Wait. I'm one of these people!

Seriously though. We are pretty chill and enjoy RP. Come check us out sometime!
90 Night Elf Rogue

I must say I almost started bawling. Even after all this time, seeing that the Hatchling still brought her joy and comfort after all this time was just... Wow. T_T There was no doubt that giving Arcala to Elarinya was the right thing to do.

So the Order of Malorne has always been synonymous to me with Elarinya, the Order's smallest member, Arcala, and the special bond our characters share. <3

I cannot tell you how many times we've secretly plotted to steal Arcala ICly for picnics. She loves that hatchling so much.
90 Night Elf Druid
You guys <3. We need to have events together sometime! *runs away leaving behind a plate of arcane cookies*
90 Night Elf Hunter
I still claim Malorne as my babies. >.>

You can't change it! I'm on the birth certificate!
90 Night Elf Rogue
mercy owes me stuff.
90 Night Elf Rogue
You guys <3. We need to have events together sometime! *runs away leaving behind a plate of arcane cookies*

We should chat it up, sugar.
90 Night Elf Rogue
12/03/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Moltrasio
Needs some human up in here.

-ruffles Molt's hair- So short! :D
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]