/lick
90 Night Elf Rogue
highborne? ewww.
94 Night Elf Mage
12/04/2012 03:37 AMPosted by Malothis
highborne? ewww.

/hiss
58 Goblin Death Knight
A truly marvelous guild, certainly not my first or last, but a great crew. I pray that Lissali is doing well.
90 Night Elf Monk
*makes crumb cake for the thread*
90 Night Elf Druid
12/03/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Malothis
mercy owes me stuff.

I OWE YOU NOTHING!

...seriously though don't rat me out on the forums i thought this was supposed to stay quiet...
100 Night Elf Priest
Oh my goodness, Verdantclaw, you literally made me start sobbing. I have so much love for you, and yes, I still to this day adore Arcala and keep her with me where ever I go. Thank you so much <333
100 Night Elf Priest
Also, I'm about to get sappy here. You are not prepared.

This guild is literally my family. I am originally from the server Uldum and had been playing there since this game was created. But at the beginning of summer 2012, things began to change and I found I was no longer happy there. So, I transferred all my characters to Moon Guard, scared and alone. I had never roleplayed 'correctly' in my life. But I found the Order of Malorne. And I'm serious guys, I was so excited when I turned my application in and got contacted for my interview. I was freaking out. But Kharnak, an Elder at the time, told me I was perfect for the guild and extended me an invitation. And that's when life became awesome. I've been a part of OoM since the beginning of June and can I just say, I have found so many close friends there that they've basically become my WoW family. I love them to death and nothing will ever change that.

That being said, you should join our family. Let us be your new home. Plus, we're awesome. :)
90 Night Elf Druid
After reading that I want Moonblade + OoM events even more ! <33333 Also, you guys need to join dem Cenarion Council. CMON you know you want to! *nudges*
100 Night Elf Priest
I personally think combined events, say between OoM and Moonblade, would be awesome. Go nudge Mely and suggest it! *nudges*
100 Night Elf Priest
Also, bump. Because we're that awesome.
90 Night Elf Monk
OoM is my favorite bunch of druids. They get bumps
90 Night Elf Death Knight
If only DKs could join. :c
90 Night Elf Druid
12/04/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Elarinyá
I personally think combined events, say between OoM and Moonblade, would be awesome. Go nudge Mely and suggest it! *nudges*

Don't worry about it, Galo BB gotz this. I gotz this. ;) AND I MEAN IT, come to dem council events <3
100 Night Elf Priest
I hear you talk the talk, but lets see you walk that walk and get this said-awesome-combined-events into action! ;)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]