[A]{RP} Order of Malorne

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
12/04/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Elarinyá
I hear you talk the talk, but lets see you walk that walk and get this said-awesome-combined-events into action! ;)

Don't worry BB i'll think up some events. Currently I won't be on until friday most likely, and I am currently running a large storyline for the Moonblade event wise. But Ill get in talks with you guys try to figure something out.
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh gosh. YOU GUYS! Lots of love!

Fr seriously! We should try and get the Nelf community together wiff sometink! LE GASP!

Holiday partay anyone? *eyebrow waggle*
90 Night Elf Druid
GUYS GUYS I HAVE A REALLY COOL NOT STUPID IDEA AT ALL, ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok o ko kok ok ok ok ok, so we get all the druids, put them in stag form, get all the on-druids to ride them except for like 3 rogues, use the AoE stealth thingy to get into Orgiammar, and have a stag dance party in Org, AMIRITE?

On a more serious note, yus lets get something going! Sadly wont be on till the weekend to get a really nice talk in with Mely and the gang, but hopefully we can get something going!
90 Night Elf Priest
Oh my God, Iso, -yes-. I am totally feeling a holiday party! *dances terribly*
90 Night Elf Monk
*dances with her pillow*
<- Made a girl bawl on the forums before confessing her love to him.

What did you do today?
90 Night Elf Druid

What did you do today?

Such a druid thing to do, also, email check go
90 Night Elf Priest
LOL shut up. <3
90 Night Elf Rogue
Oh my!

/end_takei
90 Night Elf Druid
gimme dat takei. gimmeh.
90 Night Elf Druid
Actually, idea.

Malorne & Moonblade monthly ball?

For those who aren't aware, I used to host gatherings once a month, a sort of soiree, if you will. Everyone get's dem pixels all dressed up and we go to the location and get sloshed and have a good time. Perhaps when I get that up and going again, I'll invite you Moonbladians.
90 Night Elf Rogue

What did you do today?

Ventured into the wilds of Krasarang and rescued a devastated panda.
90 Night Elf Monk

What did you do today?

Ventured into the wilds of Krasarang and rescued a devastated panda.

Sadpanda )=
90 Night Elf Priest
er mah gerd Mercy I love that idea. You should suggest it to Iso and Mely :)
90 Human Warrior
Maybe it's time for another story.

Once upon a time, this was my first trying to be proper RP toon. One night as I was walking about Darny I enter the temple and see a few OoM'ers surrounding this one Kaldorei rogue on the ground, she was wounded and cradling her arm. Luni being the take charge soldier she is steps in and asks what the problem was. Apparently this rogue was wearing a ring that had a hidden fel corruption within it and her arm was going black from the curse, though the others did not know what was going on and tried to heal hear using all sorts of magics. Luni was a tad bit familiar with what fel corruption was having been wounded in a similar fashion before, she looked at the ring and forcefully pried it off the woman's finger.

They got to know each other a bit afterwards and became fast friends. Luni managed to save the rogue's life, but in the end it was the rogue that saved Luni's life in return by becoming her first friend in ages showing her a possible way of life that includes a loving family and whole of bunch friends. A way for this old haggard veteran of ten thousand years to finally get a sense of peace and love that she has been without, that way was becoming a member of the Order.

That was my first ever RP with anyone from OoM, that was a year ago in June if memory serves correctly. I've been a member of the Order for over a year and I don't think there is a place I would rather be, I even left my old raiding guild on Maiev to be with the Order on Moon Guard all the time. If it wasn't for that random encounter, and for that rogue who knows where I would be now. I know I wouldn't have all the good times and friends that I have now.
Edited by Luniarå on 12/5/2012 11:57 AM PST
85 Night Elf Druid
An event with MB and OoM sounds great!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]