[A]{RP} Order of Malorne

(Locked)

87 Night Elf Warrior
Can I punch someone in the face?
90 Night Elf Priest
Awh, Luni. My heart. <3 And why would you punch someone in the face? ._.
100 Night Elf Rogue
Maybe it's time for another story.

Once upon a time, this was my first trying to be proper RP toon. One night as I was walking about Darny I enter the temple and see a few OoM'ers surrounding this one Kaldorei rogue on the ground, she was wounded and cradling her arm. Luni being the take charge soldier she is steps in and asks what the problem was. Apparently this rogue was wearing a ring that had a hidden fel corruption within it and her arm was going black from the curse, though the others did not know what was going on and tried to heal hear using all sorts of magics. Luni was a tad bit familiar with what fel corruption was having been wounded in a similar fashion before, she looked at the ring and forcefully pried it off the woman's finger.

They got to know each other a bit afterwards and became fast friends. Luni managed to save the rogue's life, but in the end it was the rogue that saved Luni's life in return by becoming her first friend in ages showing her a possible way of life that includes a loving family and whole of bunch friends. A way for this old haggard veteran of ten thousand years to finally get a sense of peace and love that she has been without, that way was becoming a member of the Order.

That was my first ever RP with anyone from OoM, that was a year ago in June if memory serves correctly. I've been a member of the Order for over a year and I don't think there is a place I would rather be, I even left my old raiding guild on Maiev to be with the Order on Moon Guard all the time. If it wasn't for that random encounter, and for that rogue who knows where I would be now. I know I wouldn't have all the good times and friends that I have now.

You're welcome, Luni. <3
100 Night Elf Rogue
12/05/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Vesste
Can I punch someone in the face?

I want you to hit me as hard as you can.
90 Human Hunter
Everyone loves elves!
80 Night Elf Warrior
Lack of panda.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Much love for these guys.
100 Night Elf Rogue
Come on malornies! Share more stories!
90 Night Elf Monk
Someone must be bored to just randomly report posts

Or butthurt

Probably both
81 Blood Elf Mage

Or butthurt

Probably both

I get the feeling whoever has been stalking MB posts has followed the MB posters into this thread and continued their reporting spree.
100 Night Elf Rogue

Or butthurt

Probably both

Both. People have nothing better to do. And if said person wishes to offer their opinions, they may. However, I also expect them to do it on a level one toon or an unknown alt to hide themselves.

Come on guys. We dont troll your posts, so dont troll ours. Lets just love.
90 Night Elf Druid
12/08/2012 01:56 AMPosted by Mydoriel

Sadly, forum posts are no where near safe from trolling. It's probably someone from another realm who got bored and decided trolling and reporting posts that haven't done anything wrong are worth reporting.

Other than that.

Le bumpy bump
90 Night Elf Priest
12/08/2012 01:56 AMPosted by Mydoriel

Make love, not Warcraft. hehe

On a side note, we need more Malornie stories! God knows we have plenty of 'em :P
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]