Druids

100 Blood Elf Paladin
I believe druids travel form should be buffed. It is now 40% speed but i believe it should be increased to 60% to 100% depending on your mount training. In arenas if travel form is enabled it should have a debuff called weight of war decreasing percentage to what ever makes it back to 40%. Of course this would make the Stag form a mount which you could not use inside buildings anyways. Also I know you might think it would be unfair in PvP and the only thing really unfair is if a druid in stag form carrying a flag so i made a solution to that as well. The debuff while a druid is carrying a flag is called Weight of the Flag decreasing your travel form speed to 40% to make it fair. And one last solution if you are in combat and you turn into your travel form you should get a debuff called Weight of Combat decreasing your speed to 40% while in combat and it will disappear when you exit combat.

I also know that you can glyph for cheetah form to but i haven't seen anyone use it yet.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
travel form isnt meant to replace ground mounts. it is supposed to be a happy little boost to mobility, and a perk in pvp for running flags or beating others to nodes. its a super old argument, ever since vanilla. thats why flight form got full speeds.

Moral of the story: Dont be cheap, buy a Mount - dont be a mount.

Oh also also-- the reason cheetah isnt as popular is due to the fact you cannot be a mount.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
12/03/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Rantipole
happy little boost

i like this
Edited by Filibuster on 12/3/2012 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/03/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Filibuster
happy little boost

i like this

sure know how to charm a girl. /swoon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]