[A] - LFM MSV10 Saturday PuG

90 Gnome Warrior
Hey everyone, putting together a Msv 10 man (normal) group Saturday night at 7:00 PM ST. Simply trying to get enough interest ahead of time to reduce the amount of time needed to put together the group on Saturday.

Just a few things to note about this run, we are not requiring any raid achievements so if your new to the MoP raiding scene this is the raid for you, we all have to start somewhere. With that being said, we will take into consideration your competence as a raider so if you continue to fail on certain mechanics we may look to replace. We are also looking for individuals with at least a 460 ilvl (the higher the better).

What we are looking for:

• Dps (both melee and ranged)
  • Healers

• Also, please have ventrilo and a working mic. If you are interested in joining please reply to this thread or contact me in-game, thanks!
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Monk
    I'm interested in this raid! my ilvl is currently 482 and I'm melee dps.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]