Cross Server Realm First Steal?

90 Blood Elf Priest
@Misuer: I recall a screenshot from a wsp of you saying how moronic everyone is. I also recall a different moment of you calling someone an !@#$%^- for not making you a piece of gear. Go away, your reputation is sad and you should feel sad. This isn't about you in particular.

@Charyx: Right and c88 was top server since. C'monnnn. Everyone has to start sometime. Better than Catababies, imo.

Tat: Naw, it'd be "Exodar Never Forget"
Reply Quote
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-rl3rurv9erpfkbya/

The data says otherwise. I'm not about carrying other players, especially a tank that is the backbone of a raid. I'm sure others who've raided with me can agree. Misuer plays his tank well
Reply Quote
Thanks go out to Gorg and C88, made us push for it. As for the OP of the thread, please do your homework before you speak. Pretty sure EVERY person in the raid got the spam for a new achievement earned meaning no one person in the raid had it killed. Where are you coming up with the whole bringing in people just to kill it? The only new person that came this last week was lev as drew pointed out he was 2/6h and hadn't seen any of the fights, we were more progressed then him. <3 Trolls, go out and achieve something yourself, clearly you have to much time on your hands.

Thanks guys, keep pushing!
Edited by Coopy on 12/4/2012 3:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
WEll i love how things hapen on video games dont you. So first grats on the down, However i feel its a cheat for them bringing people off another server just to do it. I mean no offense and all but I mean come on. Your giuld sucks that bad you have to bring in better people from other servers to do something that other guilds on thei server are doing with people from the server? I mean if you have to be that dirty n underhanded to get that then to me you never got it. the fact isnt that you downed it first the fact is that as a guild you failed, you had to have 4 people off server come carry you cos you as a guild failed. Im sorry if you get butthurt and im sure you will becuase your that childish. I think props go more for the guilds who didnt have to ask people from anohter server to come get it for them and are gdoing it, gorganites are all 10 from this relm, been on this relm for a while and are downing him most likely this week so in my eyes you stole something sacred when it comes to relm raiding. I gues we should all be noobs and get people from other servers to carry us. BTDT im sorry but your fail plain n simple. Whispering my people n spamming them with whispers cos ur mad only shows you guys know it and just mad cos u got brought ot the lime light on this. I cant wait for blizz to strip ur tittle. FYI this makes our server look bad, this is going ot be a omg your server sucks so bloody bad you had to xfer people from another server in order to get it. SO SHAME ON YOU WHO THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING, THEY MADE THIS RELM LOOK BAD NOT GOOD. NOW THE GORGANITES NAD DARE ISAY C88 MAKE THIS RELM LOOK GOOD. My appologies to gorganites for getting ur realm first stolen from you.
Edited by Wildlight on 12/4/2012 3:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
2 Draenei Paladin
Oh boy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nono! "But they were hardly geared from the other server! So it doesn't count! They were all on the same level!"

Gear is gear. If they already have it, then there's less to carry and have to work around. I know my research, I looked it all up. Otherwise I wouldn't be here telling you that if you have people ALREADY geared then it's called being carried. If you have less to gear then it's easier to progress. You didn't start off with them, you added them. That's the difference from raiding that started day ONE and raiding that started from "oh he's not that good, let's find someone else that can replace him--OH LOOK! Anyone have a few extra bucks?"

Like I said, you made this small server a laughing stock to those that earned what they've had. Anyone can boost their numbers without having to try. Just because you're a compatible team doesn't mean it was a solid team that worked together from the start. That's the point here.

This also isn't the first instance where the realm first was missing some people. I doubt that's a glitch for such a long period of time. The fact they already had heroics mean they have gear from it. DING DING CARRY!
Edited by Taicle on 12/4/2012 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Ok, I didn't read all of this crap, but you guys are not being fair....we recruit off server allllll the time. You have to in order to be an end game raiding guild, and as far as recruiting people who have heroic experience....THAT'S THE POINT!

I originally recruited Wyldmist and Bamf last spring because of their great previous raid experience. There is not a single thing wrong with BTDT recruiting, it makes their kill no less valid.

That being said....let's go back to my issue with the kill!

Lolzlolzlolz 10 man wahhhh QQQQQ it's not fairrrrr!

At this point, I will be honest. I would prefer to see my guild go 10 man just to kill 16/16 heroic then come back to 25s and carry me through the content!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Only 6 people from their guild got the realm first. I don't think it's fair that they get the realm first achievement when they had to use 4 people that had already downed it on heroic.

That's my 2 cents.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
@Ashpirate THAAAAT'SSSS MY POOOIIINNNNT!

It's not a realm first if OTHER people ALREADY had it! It's not a full group to make it a realm first! it's a ragtag group made to be pushed through. Doesn't count.

If that's how c88 works also, then fine. It should've gone to Gorgs. But, BTDT is in the limelight for not having been a full guild of this server. That's all that matters. GL to everyone else that doesn't pull in.
Edited by Taicle on 12/4/2012 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Ashkatja
At this point, I will be honest. I would prefer to see my guild go 10 man just to kill 16/16 heroic then come back to 25s and carry me through the content!

I actually agree. The fact is that 10m is almost always easier to clear, both in difficulty of the encounter, and behind the scenes logistics. There are of course exceptions, but let's not pretend that things are balanced enough to warrant both 10 and 25 having the same achieve. I would be all for a group of the cream of the crop in our guild(whether or not I am considered as such) just going and getting the achieves, then moving on to real progression.
Reply Quote

It's not a realm first if OTHER people ALREADY had it! It's not a full group to make it a realm first! it's a ragtag group made to be pushed through. Doesn't count.

If that's how c88 works also, then fine. It should've gone to Gorgs. But, BTDT is in the limelight for not having been a full guild of this server. That's all that matters. GL to everyone else that doesn't pull in.

You actually need to be on server for I think 2 months to get credit, they didn't have the kill, they just weren't eligible.....I thought you knew what you were talking about? All 10 players go the herioc achievement just not realm first.
Edited by Coopy on 12/4/2012 3:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
That all said, grats on the achieve. Although of course I do not view it as comparable to getting it as a 25, it is still an achieve in the real sense.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hrmm, yeah, I was missing the point. Lol, you can't get a server 1st achievement for 3 months after a transfer. I thought you guys were just qqing about them recruiting off server.

Anyway, I had a thought....BTDT and Gorgs combine to do a 25, do what we do and THEN come at us. We can settle it once and for all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
who is vanasex the name is so familiar
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

Why are you so mad that people recruit off server? Getting more talent onto exodar is not a bad thing, in fact its kind of a requirement for a server like this if you wanna go anywhere.

The fact that they brought friends from another server to raid with them isn't a bad thing and they shouldn't be getting trolled for it, whether those friends were geared or not.

BTW: grats on dem kills BTDT.
Reply Quote

You are a tad bit misinformed here, those 4 people who did not spam the server did not already have the kill. They have not been on the server long enough to get server first credit. You must be on a server for 2 months to get credit for any server first achievement, it has been like this since they added Realm Firsts.

On the other note, every guild ever recruits from off server. If we had to recruit only from this server we would have died off long ago.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I really don't see the big deal here... lol.

/popcorn
Reply Quote
Please share Vishtara?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I find it quite amusing that the only people who are upset seem to be, and I hate bringing whole guilds into a discussion when it's just one person being a douche, from guilds that were nowhere near in competition. The real competitors, such as 88's and Gorgonites, give their congratulations.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]