Cross Server Realm First Steal?

90 Human Death Knight
12/04/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Wyldmist
Please share Vishtara?

Pass it this way when you're done please. Congrats on the kill, job well done (though I do agree it would be even more of an accomplishment on 25, while not meaning to take anything away.) Also, seeing as how 9/10 players were ranked for the kill, I don't think you can really classify it as a carry.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/04/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Maps
who is vanasex the name is so familiar

Formerly known as Vanathex, the formerly Draenei, Dwarven water-gun Shaman.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Yes, because you are acting moronic, and people in your guild should know how immature you're acting.

And no, I never called anyone anything for not making me a piece of gear. Now you're just telling gerber fibs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
We didn't use anybody that downed it on heroic already. When you have new server transfers, blizzard has a system where they cannot earn any server first achievements for TWO months to prevent people from server hopping and getting carried for titles.

No one previously had killed the boss on heroic. Please... stop being ignorant like OP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey Miseur. Be mature, this isn't about you as an individual. Stop making yourself and your guild look bad. I was asking honest inquiries and gave my opinion. I wasn't name calling or calling out individual people. L2 be civil, eh? Most of us have graduated high school.

All said and done, again, grats to BTDT. I had questions and they've been answered. That's all I wanted and I thank you for that.

Seriously though, shut your Miseur mutt up. Jesus.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
You come in and accuse the guild of using "underhanded tactics" and paying people to transfer to carry them, and you want to talk about maturity and civility? If you only wanted questions answered, you would have just asked them. But nope, you started out on the offensive, claiming their accomplishments were "stealing" from the realm.

Good job.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yup. Jimmy rustling done. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I like how you're pretending to have been trolling/rustling them jimmies now that you've been proven wrong.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
12/04/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Allistan
Please share Vishtara?

Pass it this way when you're done please. Congrats on the kill, job well done (though I do agree it would be even more of an accomplishment on 25, while not meaning to take anything away.) Also, seeing as how 9/10 players were ranked for the kill, I don't think you can really classify it as a carry.

Pass the dutchie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFtLONl4cNc
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
A realm first is a realm first. It has been mentioned even by blues and multiple people in this thread that 10s are favored in difficulty. Now the focus for Exodar is the Realm First Sha of Fear kill. The good guilds on here are going to focus on that instead of trying to argue over a lost realm first. Kudos to Exodar for breaking the top 100 US realm list again. Keep it up can't wait to see the results of the next race <3!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
12/04/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Wyldmist
Please share Vishtara?

**passes out popcorn, dutchies and pulls out a keg with cups**

=D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/04/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Wildlight
WEll i love how things hapen on video games dont you. So first grats on the down, However i feel its a cheat for them bringing people off another server just to do it. I mean no offense and all but I mean come on. Your giuld sucks that bad you have to bring in better people from other servers to do something that other guilds on thei server are doing with people from the server? I mean if you have to be that dirty n underhanded to get that then to me you never got it. the fact isnt that you downed it first the fact is that as a guild you failed, you had to have 4 people off server come carry you cos you as a guild failed. Im sorry if you get butthurt and im sure you will becuase your that childish. I think props go more for the guilds who didnt have to ask people from anohter server to come get it for them and are gdoing it, gorganites are all 10 from this relm, been on this relm for a while and are downing him most likely this week so in my eyes you stole something sacred when it comes to relm raiding. I gues we should all be noobs and get people from other servers to carry us. BTDT im sorry but your fail plain n simple. Whispering my people n spamming them with whispers cos ur mad only shows you guys know it and just mad cos u got brought ot the lime light on this. I cant wait for blizz to strip ur tittle. FYI this makes our server look bad, this is going ot be a omg your server sucks so bloody bad you had to xfer people from another server in order to get it. SO SHAME ON YOU WHO THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING, THEY MADE THIS RELM LOOK BAD NOT GOOD. NOW THE GORGANITES NAD DARE ISAY C88 MAKE THIS RELM LOOK GOOD. My appologies to gorganites for getting ur realm first stolen from you.

Firstly, where the hell did you learn spelling?

All that aside, blizzard stripping our title for "making the relm luk bad" by being noobs and recruiting off server when the reason for recruiting off server is a dearth of competent raiders looking for a new guild on Exodar? I think not. People who saw how serious BTDT was about clearing content had weeks and weeks to apply, join up, and try to mesh with the core team. If it wasn't posted on the forums here, it was DEFINITELY and BLATANTLY obvious that recruiting was and continues to be happening (check wowprogress, yo.)

Finally, if we as a guild failed when we brought in players that had less progression than us to kill the final boss, I shudder to think what you feel about your own guild. If you'd bothered to do any research whatsoever you would have seen that all of the people in our ten man killed Heroic Will for the first time on Monday. Why 4 people didn't get the realm first has also already been explained.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
yeahhh apoc ok i remember
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Veyl thanks for pointing out that Wildlight post... It had me rolling... Off server talent is a must for Exodar. A lot of the good players on Exodar know that this server isn't good for high end. I would hope any guild hoping to accomplish any top US rankings would know that you HAVE to recruit off server. As for Wildlight's guild all I have to say is El Oh El. As for Wildlight nerf silences please <3.

P.S. Widlight if it wasn't for off server talent Exodar would be down in rankings right next to Warsong.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
this is one of the many reasons I cant play this game for more than 15 days before quitting again.

As always its nice to see guilds on exodar succeeding in any aspect. Congrats on whatever you did(sorry I dont follow PvE)

Pizz/C88 - Thats a very noble repy. Much different from past posts Ive seen after a first kill was taken from you. You deserve congrats also.

Vanasex - has def come a long way from even just the little that I played with him. Cool to see you doing well.

Charyx - C88 might as well be the "United states of america" of exodar. It was built by, cherry picked, and absorbed the best this server has to offer. So they arent exactly foreigners.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/04/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Gölbez
this is one of the many reasons I cant play this game for more than 15 days before quitting again.

Honestly, the whole gaming community as a whole, though more noticeable in WoW since that's what I play, has gotten me to the point of disgust. It's also the reason that 5 years and two associate's degrees and a plethora of transfer credits later, I have absolutely zero interest in getting into mainstream game development anymore. It's almost to the point automatically wanting to punch someone in the throat if they say the words "I'm a gamer" to me in real life.

There are so few redeeming qualities within the gaming community. I'm at the point where I'm not entirely sure if I even want to play World of Warcraft anymore because of the cesspit the community's become. I go to MMO-Champ, see the forum posts, and it fills me with rage.

And how long have we raided together in the past, Golbez? You know how infrequently I legitimately raged at anything.

Gamers are nothing but a bunch of spoiled, whiny children with an over inflated sense of entitlement.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
It's also the reason that 5 years and two associate's degrees and a plethora of transfer credits later, I have absolutely zero interest in getting into mainstream game development anymore.

From the Ten Crack Commandments:

Number four, know you heard this before

Never get high on your own supply
Edited by Rydley on 12/4/2012 9:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Taicle, you're making yourself look like an idiot. Just leave.
Edited by Miseur on 12/4/2012 10:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
<Cheese Vendor> has recruited off server...
Oh, and grats by the way :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]