Cross Server Realm First Steal?

100 Tauren Hunter
ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU GET OFF-REALM COWS FOR YOUR CHEESE!?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
SO, apparently this is the community that I've placed myself into after coming to Exodar.

anyways, first and foremost I'd like to say hello. I'm Levictus from Elysium on Stonemaul and I've recently moved to exodar to join up with BTDT. My former guild on Stonemaul began as a casual guild, killing whatever bosses we could with the least amount of stress. However, a large portion of our "core" decided to leave to pursue a guild with a focus on hardcore progression. Due to my former guild falling apart, I set out to find a progression oriented guild that can mesh with my schedule (undergrad senior - premed).

I've been involved in progression raiding since the start of cata, clearing Firelands and DS (5% nerf) when it was relevant. I was a dedicated healer in cata scoring high ranks on WoL (don't believe me? go check holy priests on deathwing). However, about halfway through DS progression I flipped to the flex healer position and have been working on shadow ever since.

In any case, the big debate seems to have been settled, with transfers not being able to obtain realm first achievements within 2 months of said transfer. However, one thing that this server (or a few select individuals) don't understand is that recruitment is vital to progression. Even if BTDT replaced "weaker members" (which I'm not sure is entirely true), it has only been to strengthen the guild and on a larger scale, Exodar. BTDT is currently running a 12 person roster in order to accomodate different schedules. This also helps to gear up the entirety of our roster so that we cannot blame gear as an issue during progression kills.

Also, I would like to clarify the air in saying that I was much less progressed than BTDT when I had initially transfered. I was 2/6H MSV, 4/6 HoF, and 0/4 Terrace. For those of you who claim that we had "people with expansive heroic experience," I can only say that I fit that mold if you're looking at T12-T13.

In any case, I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here thus far, and I wish the best of luck to the others progressing through T14.
Edited by Levictüs on 12/5/2012 11:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
SO, apparently this is the community that I've placed myself into after coming to Exodar.

wow's community in general is !@#$ty.

welcome to exodar, though :)
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Warrior
Only the goats are from other realms... and a few humans. Maybe an elf. Oh and a dog. Our finest cheddar remains 100% Exodarian in its splendor.

I actually like the community on Exodar minus the few lowlifes, whiners and jerks. We tend to have fewer lowlifes, whiners and jerks than my former server. AND the cows give excellent milk.

Oh, and Behemot, I saw you being naughty and slaughtering my Alliance bretheren... shame. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
urc told cow to do it! blame urc!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/05/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Gigglefoot
I actually like the community on Exodar minus the few lowlifes, whiners and jerks. We tend to have fewer lowlifes, whiners and jerks than my former server. AND the cows give excellent milk.

That's because Exodar's got a pretty tight-knit community compared to most realms, with social aspects of the game at its core. A good deal of us have been around since the server first opened, so it's hard to get away with bull!@#$.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
bull....cow.......................moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Realms first is realms first, no matter how it happened it is realms first they earned it, and plus it increased us in WoWproggress like 30 spots up to i belive like 92 so you should be thanking them not moaning that they shouldnt of gotten it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
12/05/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Achelies
Realms first is realms first, no matter how it happened it is realms first they earned it, and plus it increased us in WoWproggress like 30 spots up to i belive like 92 so you should be thanking them not moaning that they shouldnt of gotten it.

I agree. We're all here to have fun during our leisure time, and to bicker about realm firsts people will forget about in a few mos is silly.

People are people. Regardless of what realm we come from, we are all WoW players.

This discussion reminds me of a South Park episode... "DEY TOOK OUR JERBSSSS!"

xP
Reply Quote
rogues need a buff
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Lay on hands need a 10 second CD and not cause forbearance. Also, grats.
Edited by Vossler on 12/5/2012 8:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
12/05/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Vossler
Lay on hands need a 10 second CD and not cause forbearance.

LMAO!
Reply Quote
readiness
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/05/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Foojyn
rogues need a buff

According to top 100 parses, Combat averages out to be #5 and Assassination #7. Out of 23 DPS specs, that doesn't seem so terrible. o_O
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Behemot the cows from over realms are where we get our steaks and burgers from are you saying you wish for us to find them here ?

Gratz on the kill guys lets have a steak BBQ to celebrate
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
NUT

NUT ATE ANEEE COW

ATE MOR CHIKIN

...or country fried panda
Edited by Behemot on 12/5/2012 10:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Warrior
Can we all agree on bacon?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
12/05/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Foojyn
rogues need a buff

/agree.

moo
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
12/06/2012 05:15 AMPosted by Gigglefoot
Can we all agree on bacon?

Bacon and cheese.

::drool::
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Had a chicken and bacon ranch on Italian herbs and cheese from Subway today. Asked for extra bacon. All was well and right in the wrold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]