Cross Server Realm First Steal?

90 Goblin Warlock
12/06/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Neuroticaine
Had a chicken and bacon ranch on Italian herbs and cheese from Subway today. Asked for extra bacon. All was well and right in the wrold.

Subway is getting to be old. Im really digging these Honey/chipotle ham and cheeses from the local gas station.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I think that's my cheese!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
12/07/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Behemot
I think that's my cheese!

Those aren't udders....

Oh...

Oh no....

Oh DEAR GOD NO!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Move on billy goat....dis here iz cow buzinezz
Edited by Behemot on 12/7/2012 9:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Silly, cow. That's not a billy goat. We call those Nannies...well, technically does :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
a boat's a boat and a goat's a goat - Jimmy McMoo, Kang o Cows, 1200-1253 Anno Vaccam
Reply Quote
Threads like this make me want to come back.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Remember during DS when Cious moved to the realm? Lol good times...(not stirring up pot, just a bad joke).

Grats on getting the realm first (know it's a bit late). Glad to see there are competitive guilds clearing raids (RIP <Toxic> and Dobb </3 )

Hope to see you guys improving Exodar's reputation even more in the future!

P.S.- Don't take Rourky to raids. He's the worst of the worst.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
^racast 2 zumbie
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'd like some of that popcorn.

I really don't see the big deal about recruiting off-server either. I don't remember people fussing this much when Cious came over, only about his spamming trade with his heroic achiev.

Ignore the hate, Grats to all of you!

And remember, happy cows come from Exodar.
Reply Quote
Congrats for the kill. I don't for a minute call it "stolen". Though I had issues at the beginning of the expac recruiting what was needed for my guild's raid comp, we got it. Only 5/6 MSV because Elegon became sort of a raid killer and a bit tricky. But we've finally downed it. We've even got some of the top geared players on the realm for their specs in the guild. (according to wow-heroes anyway). But to any Exodar guilds that get ANY raid progression done. My hat is off to you. Congratz any one and every one on your kills/ shiny loot.
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the support (and the laughs) in this thread! Was a good read.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I still don't understand what the issue is with recruiting players from other servers. If your at the top of progression on a realm local players and those from other servers are banging down your door to join. If your not top of progression for the server you are forced to seek out any player from any realm just to scrap together a decent raid comp. This is just basic stuff here nothing to whine about. Congratulations on the 100% earned server first kill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
People are still raiding on exodar?

Grats on server firsts! People should be happy that exodar still has raiders downing heroic content. It's a crappy server with a limited talent pool, of course people are recruiting off realm. What shocks me is that people would actually pay $25 to come to this server.

Anyway kiddies, it's just a game and who really cares who get's server firsts? It won't make you money, it won't get you chicks, you can't use it on a resume, etc. I guess my point is be happy for people having fun doing something they enjoy and try and do the same.

@25 man raiding guilds - I give you props for still keeping the tradition alive although you can't expect to hold yourself to the same standards as 10 mans. Everyone knows that while people may say that 25 man content is more forgiving what makes it harder is the logistics. Keeping 25 people happy and consistent is far more challenging than any content blizz has ever released.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I feel like I just read one of those texts from an ex months after a breakup where they obviously still have feelings for me but tried to mask it with fake hatefulness. Those texts always make giggle.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
12/26/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Macavelli
It won't make you money, it won't get you chicks, you can't use it on a resume

You're doing it wrong then.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You're doing it wrong then.

That's what she said... lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It's a bit of a shame running/leading a hardcore progression guild can't be used on a resume. There are actually a lot of skills involved in successfully doing so that could be very beneficial to one's professional career. But alas, no one takes them there vidya games seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/27/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Krogdar
It's a bit of a shame running/leading a hardcore progression guild can't be used on a resume. There are actually a lot of skills involved in successfully doing so that could be very beneficial to one's professional career. But alas, no one takes them there vidya games seriously.

I agree. Running a progression focused raiding guild is no easy task and a lot of the skills that it requires can carry over into business.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]