dont give up!

90 Pandaren Shaman
elemental is still fun guys they can never take that away!
Reply Quote
It is fun but I'm starting to lose hope. Other class's abilities simply put anything I have to utter shame.

It's actually pretty shocking that imbalances this bad are still in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
im not gonna lie we are pretty gimped, something should be done but until then this is still my main
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/04/2012 03:53 AMPosted by Stormdeath
they can never take that away!

well now you've just challenged them. thanks for that
Reply Quote
I love my shaman but lately its just boring compared to my spriest. We need something that mixes it up a bit more and makes us less turrety.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I find it really depressing when I'm forced to use trinket then immediately get a full silence right afterwards and can do absolutely nothing during the process.

I can't help but think that nerf we had was personal. We didn't get any compensation or nothing. Just a hulking fist to the face.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/04/2012 03:53 AMPosted by Stormdeath
elemental is still fun guys they can never take that away!

Spawn lay totem cast flame shock cast lava.... interrupted.. recast lavabur.... silenced... dead.
rinse repeat.

Not sure where the fun is in that?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
*watches as blizzards nerfs fun for elementals* v_v
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
there are actually eles/enh who have made over 2k rating its not impossible guys, thats this season too
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
stay posi aye
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/04/2012 05:24 AMPosted by Lsx
Just wondering, what is fun about spamming 2-3 buttons? Destro and Demo are boring as hell and that's all I do...

its just an amazing feeling to see 5 lavabursts from one cast
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
raidbots.com shows enh dmg in 10 man normal mop raids as top 5 from oct to dec this year. thats nothing to look down at. throw in some well timed off healing and maybe prevent a wipe or two, or maybe a tremor totem drop and our worth in any raid is at least as valuable as whichever class is topping the dps charts this week
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]