[H] Devil's Bargain 10 - Man LFM (10/16)

90 Troll Druid
Devil's Bargain is a level 25 Horde Guild on Ysera (PvE, EST). We are a mature guild with many professional members with families that understand the tug of RL. We seek to make the most of our playtime but don't cross the hardcore line. We have a strong social bond and many of our members have been playing together for years. We pride ourselves on a great atmosphere. If you are looking for a place to call home and have some fun raiding come chat with me.

We have three raid groups but the one that I am recruiting for is currently 10/16. This is for core raiding spots. Not bench. Main thing holding back our progression right now is we lost several raiders to RL. Come help us finish up this tier.

We raid Mon and Thur from 9:00 - 11:30.

We are currently looking for one healer. Preferable Healer would be Monk/Druid/Pally. But will take any kind if the right fit.

You can find our guild charter here: http://www.devilsbargain-guild.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=36
You can find a description of the raid group here: http://www.devilsbargain-guild.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1469

Talk to myself or Thaade/Ninjarabbit in-game if interested. Or add my battletag materium#1542.

Thank you for reading : )
Edited by Materium on 2/14/2013 9:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump for elegon down. Still looking for some more solid raiders who are looking for a fun, friendly atmosphere and progression.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Progression update: 6/6MV - 2/6HoF
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump for updated needs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We very much need healers. Please contact if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
still looking for a healer. We could also take a tank as well if adequately geared. Come join a great group of people and have fun while killing bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
/bump still looking. Could also take a Ranged DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Still looking for healers! Get in to a raid team and get established before the next tier comes out!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey i was wondering if me and my friend could join your guild . I stoped playing in the middle of cata and just came back 1 week ago ,as for my friend he quit in B.C. and back on a new account . I have 4 other 85 that i will level . My pally is my main i mite turn him to dps/heals.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Try to find Materium online. He'll be the person you want to talk to.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We are mainly looking for people whom are raid ready. As we are actively working on progression content.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
updated needs.

Getting Garalon sub 5%, hitting the enrage. Need 1 or 2 more strong dps to help us push progression.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Still looking for DPS. Looking to fill Core spots. You can be raiding immediately.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
/bump. Come have fun and progress.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bump for ranged DPS
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Garalon down.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Looking for good ranged.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Wind Lord Down. Still looking for ranged or hybrid heals/dps. Come join a fun, friendly guild, and get some loot.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
updated needs. Recruiting for some core spots. Help us finish out this tier.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]