Tuesday, 4 December, 2012 - Quiet Day

86 Night Elf Priest
I just realized as I typed that ... I should never, ever get the date wrong. My phone on my desk is right next to my monitor and shows the date and time, including day of the week.

If Blue's book gets printed heavily she better make an actual wall with the copies. She'd then have a literal wall of text.

Now I'm suddenly encourage to consider writing another 100,000 words. Easier to make a wall with large bricks than small. ^_~

I'm calling this a quiet day because I'm actually caught up on my testing and being rushed to get another CD build done, which means my boss leaves me mostly alone so I can get all the admin stuff cleaned up.

I was recently reminded by someone that there are fools out there actually willing to buy into the whole Mayan calendar nonsense.

Like ... seriously?!

Can I have ur stuff?

I do think 12-12-12 will be a fun day to write the numbers, particularly at 12:12:12 pm. Wonder how many people will try to do something that gets timestamped to try to get that.

Good morning Sentinels!

/tar Bite

I do not fear the scum and villainy known as LFR! Of course, I've never actually done it because I just don't care enough about raiding and obsessively trying to get better gear ... so I may not know just how bad it is.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
Oh, silly comic throwing in a WOW reference ... and making it sound dirty:

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
So, yesterday sometime around noon, I made a statement in the daily thread -

" All weekend the wind was hitting the house so hard that I could swear we were having a non-stop earthquake - dog kept barking, kitty just glares at me."

At 4:42 pm, we were hit by a 5.8 earthquake about 55 miles south of my current location... a couple of hours later the wind stopped blowing.

*wonders if Bite's ghost needs some company*

P.S. There was a huge difference between the wind rocking the house and the earthquake rocking it. And the cat seems to be even more angry with me, like he's blaming me for the earthquake, too =(
Reply Quote
The ghosts remain! They are telling me that the end of the world is near! The only way to prevent it is by drinking more rich, chocolatey Ovaltine.

I think that about sums up my entire life right now.

/huugs for all!

P.S. Sorry for the quake, I'm trying to pre-pack a few pounds to prepare for my holiday weight gain.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Warrior
Was enjoying the SWToR for the past couple days. I log on this morning, an they ask me a super sekret question from when I played the beta. pfffft like i remember

/hug Thread

So back to Farm of Warcraft

*leaves lunch Buffet*
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
So, if those smarty pants Mayans were so good about predicting the future, how is it they failed to see their behinds getting handed to them by the conquistadors?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
So I went outside to head to the DMV and renew my plates today. In doing so, I got the !@#$ scared out of me.

Now for the background before I tell why.

My front porch has a hole in the side, I don't remember why we took the boards off. I think it was more we forgot to put them back on after redoing the front porch. Either way, this hole has become a home for pigeons. Now we have no problem killing them, but we don't want them dying in the roof of the porch. So we have slowly been working to fixing this.

With that said. This %^-*er flew out, let out a shriek, and about made me !@#$ myself.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
It is snowing outside. The weather forecasts 3-5 inches of snow. The kid's are out of school right now, so I can hear them playing outside.

And me? Bundled up with coffee, trying to do homework. :(
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
12/04/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Kweh
At 4:42 pm, we were hit by a 5.8 earthquake about 55 miles south of my current location... a couple of hours later the wind stopped blowing.

Hey Kweh, first I hope you are ok and no damage or injury to you or your family. Secondly look up "Earthquake Weather" on Wikipedia.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)