Mists of Pandaria Progression Thread

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Being that our forums are dead, I'd like to volunteer to start updating it on a somewhat regular basis. I have limited time but I believe it would be well spent updating our progression thread.

I'd rather do some spreadsheet style document as opposed to the one used in Cataclysm. So, with that being said, keep an eye out for the link to the document.
Edited by Paladan on 11/20/2012 11:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright, I got a document set up for now. I only added the guilds that I am familiar with in terms of their progression. The document can be found below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao0pxy3c7csmdFo4MjN3cGxrVTRJRFdfTndrQVdkQnc

If you want your guild added please make a post and let me know. I will update accordingly.

FYI, I will allow guild runs that have a majority of members from your guild. For example, in 10 man at least 8 must be from the same guild. In 25 man at least 20 must be from your gild. If it is a joint effort between two guilds please state that.

*EDIT*
Update Ledger 11-20-12

Added TDL, Jaded, and RRP to the progression spreadsheet.
Reply Quote
98 Human Priest
Sweet ty for volunteering :D

I cant look at the spreadsheet right now being at work and it likes to block random things like that, but TU is 2/6H in MSV and 5/6 in HoF hopefully with a Empress kill tonight! All on 25 :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You are welcome for volunteering, I'm tired of having to look all over the place for the information. So I decided it would be a good way to get people back on the forums as well as provide one central location for important information :D

I will edit the spreadsheet and note your 25 man kills :D I have the 2/6H MSV kills. I put H in the cell if you have gotten a Heroic kill as it denotes a normal (obviously) and heroic kill :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Update Log 11/20/12

Added 10 and 25 man notations to kills.

Also, as a side note if your guild STARTED and PARTICIPATED in a Sha of Anger or Galleon group I will give credit as long as you have/had 5 members of your guild in the group and achieved a kill.

So, to recap. In order to get credit on the progression spreadsheet for a Sha and Galleon kill you must have/had:

- STARTED and PARTICIPATED in the group
- Have at least 5 members of you guild in the group
- Achieve a kill
Edited by Paladan on 11/20/2012 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
<SSDD> killed Empress tonight, currently 2/6H MsV 6/6 HoF
Reply Quote
98 Human Priest
grats ssdd!

TU also killed empress on 25 :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Congrats to the both of you, TU and SSDD for your kills. The spreadsheet has been updated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TMC has downed Gara'jal the Spiritbinder 10M normal.

Also, please report this post for sticky so it can replace the old on.
Edited by Paladan on 11/25/2012 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
94 Undead Priest
TDL is currently 4/6 MsV 10M.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Binary Solo is 4/6 MsV 10m
Reply Quote
98 Human Priest
TU killed first 2 bosses in ToEs tonight on 25, killed the 3rd in 10 man. Should be 4/4 ToES tomorrow on 25.
Edited by Saíntly on 11/26/2012 9:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you Aula, Pto, and Saintly. The spreadsheet has been updated.

Also, congrats on all the kills guys. Keep rolling with the progress :D
Reply Quote
98 Human Priest
well we killed Lei Shi on 25 man... but Sha of Fear is being a !@#$ block. Hopefully tomorrow!
Reply Quote
98 Human Priest
Yay killed Sha of Fear on 25 man tonight :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
1/6 Heroic MSV, 6/6 HoF, and 3/4 Terrace. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated with TU's kills, congrats guys.

Mithdraugwen, is Persever's kills on 10 or 25 man? Also, congrats on your kills as well :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
They're 10 mans.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
And we're 16/16 now. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright thank you. I have added your progression to the spreadsheet and made the necessary notations. Thank you again :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]