Galleon tracking thread.

100 Troll Priest
So a few other server forums have started doing this, and I think it could help people here actually kill Galleon.

Post here if you've actually SEEN Galleon spawn. Doesn't matter if you've killed him or not, I just want to know when (day/time) that you saw him. The only time I've seen him was 4 days after release.

Hopefully this will help both Horde AND Alliance be able to kill him. So far, only SBS and Refridge have done it (to my knowledge).

edit pt 1: This thread is also to help see if Galleon is bugged on our realm (other realms are not seeing him spawn for 2+ weeks)

edit pt 2: Get your stuff together Horde
Edited by Byniri on 11/20/2012 9:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
nah the entire alliance has killed him many times not just one guild. it should get easier for horde to do it now since most of the good alliance people no longer really need anything off him so cant be as bothered to camp him.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
TBH I've never even seen anyone camp him. Place is empty 90% of the time.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
He used to always come up when the servers reset and after that you could get an idea for when he would be up next.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
I've seen him after server resets but as soon as he spawns you just see all the alliance log on infront of him and kill him so i just gave up on trying to get into a raid for killing him.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
got into a group on 11/26 around 5 pm server i think it was and downed him
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Killed 11:40-ish realm time
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
496ilvl loot...who even wants that anymore?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Just got killed by Alliance. has Horde killed him yet?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
12/22/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Ariktu
Just got killed by Alliance. has Horde killed him yet?

I have absolutely no idea.

I haven't seen Galleon up since September.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Killed today at about 1 server time.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Well this is completely pointless now that Galleon spawns as much as Sha.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]