H <Vicarious> 25 looking for skilled PvPers!

90 Blood Elf Warlock
We're looking for skilled pvpers who play to win. So if thats you <Vicarious> is the guild for you! Not geared? Not a problem we'll work with you and get you where you need to be. No expirience? We'll do our best to coach you to the best of our ability if you''re willing. I/we want to make PvP flourish on this realm. We've got tome pvp events in the works so stay tuned. Battletag CrazyTom#1904
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Vicarious

Someone wanted me?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
OH YOU!

soon...
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
I do it out of love.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh, I thought you were doing it to keep the internet from imploding on itself.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I love you, Alandril.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
*casts soulstone on this thread*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I like pvping with you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
And i finally got my 'wrath of the horde' achievement.
Reply Quote
We're looking for skilled pvpers who play to win. So if thats you <Vicarious> is the guild for you! Not geared? Not a problem we'll work with you and get you where you need to be. No expirience? We'll do our best to coach you to the best of our ability if you''re willing. I/we want to make PvP flourish on this realm. We've got tome pvp events in the works so stay tuned. Battletag CrazyTom#1904

I meet half the requirements, but I refuse to say which half...oh, and bump.
Edited by Nakhu on 12/29/2012 5:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/29/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Skoggus
I like pvping with you.

Glad to hear that! We're trying to start little weekly meet and greets with the Alliance. You're more than welcome to tag along.

I meet half the requirements, but I refuse to say which half...oh, and bump.

Thanks for the bump d(o.o). If you ever want to run around with us just send me a whisper in game non guildies are welcome to PvP with us!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I will go next time as well feel free to put me on the calendar.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
If ever you need aid on the battlefield, look to your allies in <Death Company>.

We will answer the call.
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Shaman
I would aid the Huojin by joining, but.. Sadly I am not at a capacity of strength (level) such as yourselves
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It would be good to get a group of 40+ together.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
You're all amazing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Thats what she said.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
12/30/2012 02:42 AMPosted by Skoggus
Thats what she said.

I think this is love. Let's get a group of 40+ as you suggested and share our love with everyone else.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/30/2012 01:23 AMPosted by Skoggus
It would be good to get a group of 40+ together.

Thats the spirit Skoggus!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
12/30/2012 02:42 AMPosted by Skoggus
Thats what she said.

Did you enjoy my hugs today?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]