H <Vicarious> 25 looking for skilled PvPers!

90 Undead Mage
<3 Rise!
Edited by Climax on 1/13/2013 11:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<3 Rise!

...and exalt, in your TRUE FORM!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
...Again!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
That's what she said
Reply Quote
I'd like to apply to such an establishment in 4 to 5 months time. Will there be a position?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/16/2013 03:25 AMPosted by Athanair
I'd like to apply to such an establishment in 4 to 5 months time. Will there be a position?

From what I know, Alandril doesn't require apps, so most likely (99.99999%) we'll have a spot open.

Just tell us when!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Do you guys run regularly scheduled BGs and/or events and expect/require people to attend on a regular basis?

I'm slowly getting an alt up to max level and have plans to do some PvP with it when I have time. My online time is very, very limited lately but when I get the chance, I'd like to get back into PvP and possibly even do it in a real guild for a change. I'd just hate to commit to something and then not be able to deliver.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
01/16/2013 03:25 AMPosted by Athanair

ATH! You're always welcome friend!

Do you guys run regularly scheduled BGs and/or events and expect/require people to attend on a regular basis?

I'm slowly getting an alt up to max level and have plans to do some PvP with it when I have time. My online time is very, very limited lately but when I get the chance, I'd like to get back into PvP and possibly even do it in a real guild for a change. I'd just hate to commit to something and then not be able to deliver.

We derp around and farm regualr BGs on a as needed basis or when we're really bored. I try to have weekly world PvP events out each week(Although I've sscrapped this weeks) If RBGs are your cup of tea Methodmann is in charge of those. Plenty of guild arena teams formed and waiting to be formed. As far as commitment goes, I understand that people have schedules and you can't make it to events and what not. That being said, I myself don't require you to show up all the time. Just when you can, there could be some exceptions to this possibly involving RBG and Arena teams because you have teammates that are counting on you to be there those are all determined by your team leader.
Edited by Alandril on 1/16/2013 9:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

We derp around and farm regualr BGs on a as needed basis or when we're really bored. I try to have weekly world PvP events out each week(Although I've sscrapped this weeks) If RBGs are your cup of tea Methodmann is in charge of those. Plenty of guild arena teams formed and waiting to be formed. As far as commitment goes, I understand that people have schedules and you can't make it to events and what not. That being said, I myself don't require you to show up all the time. Just when you can, there could be some exceptions to this possibly involving RBG and Arena teams because you have teammates that are counting on you to be there those are all determined by your team leader.

Lovely. Thanks for the information!
Reply Quote
Once I return home i'll be sure to get in contact with ya Alandril. RBG's and 2's/3's are something im pretty interested in. I'm outta the loop as to whats competitive as far as classes go though.

I'll have much to learn again
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Once I return home i'll be sure to get in contact with ya Alandril. RBG's and 2's/3's are something im pretty interested in. I'm outta the loop as to whats competitive as far as classes go though.

I'll have much to learn again

We have people in service to you whom can teach you what you need to know. No problem there.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 04:27 AMPosted by Methodmann
We have people in service to you whom can teach you what you need to know. No problem there.

Appreciate it. Just gotta get through that level/gear grind and i'll be good to go.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
01/17/2013 06:13 AMPosted by Athanair

Appreciate it. Just gotta get through that level/gear grind and i'll be good to go.

Ath was a pretty solid rogue in Cata, I'm sure it won't be much for him to pick back up on it when he gets state side.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hugs for all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Posting in an epic thread.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Btw, I am totally down for RBGs any time I'm available. Been trying forever to find a constant group so I don't have to rely so much on Oqueue and Battlemasters.org, since those are sooooo hit or miss. Lost like.. 110 rating this week through those two. Anyway, am 1960 experienced this season, full Malevolent, and T1 2/2. If you ever need a decent Arms, hit me up. (Sorry, no prot spec). Also, I really like what you guys are doing, and if I weren't already in my guild and everything, I'd definitely join.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for what seems as a chill guild.

HMU if you're in need of heals for wpvp.

I'm down for whatever.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
01/21/2013 12:38 AMPosted by Adonte
Btw, I am totally down for RBGs any time I'm available. Been trying forever to find a constant group so I don't have to rely so much on Oqueue and Battlemasters.org, since those are sooooo hit or miss. Lost like.. 110 rating this week through those two. Anyway, am 1960 experienced this season, full Malevolent, and T1 2/2. If you ever need a decent Arms, hit me up. (Sorry, no prot spec). Also, I really like what you guys are doing, and if I weren't already in my guild and everything, I'd definitely join.

I'm always on the look out for you whenever I join an RBG to get you in on it.

Bump for what seems as a chill guild.

HMU if you're in need of heals for wpvp.

I'm down for whatever.

Thanks, buddy. Can never have too many heals for wpvp! We'll definitely hit you up, trying to get more spur of the moment wpvp going for fun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

I'm always on the look out for you whenever I join an RBG to get you in on it.

Cool, thanks. It's appreciated. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Bump-da-bimpity-ump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]