- Chakra stances have a really long cooldown. Giving us a shorter cooldown will encourage more dancing without any breakage to hps. We want to jump stances more.
- Circle of Healing is weak. But it's the same reason that Divine Star is suddenly weak: it's because only prayer of healing and prayer of mending got the 25% hotfix buff. We want these spells to be a relief when they come off cooldown, not a "oh circle came back up? well we're stacked up, so keep rolling prayer of healing because it's better hps"
- Serenity doesn't yield much of a buff after you place it on a target. I get what they are trying to do because it currently is a "place this on a guy and he'll get 25% increased heals for the next 2 spells" but it isn't working out that way because crit is random. If we're super paying attention, we could react to the first crit or something and minimize our overheal for the next spell, but realistically we're going to cast the same 2 spells after serenity regardless. If it was a reliable 25% increase to all healing, you could do some cool things with serendipity for a burst combo (and then ride out the bigger echo of light). Crit as a secondary stat is losing (a very slight) pp value because of this spell as well.
- We're not being rewarded for placing holy word: sanctuary on the ground. It's meter padding, but nothing critical when compared to any other similar ground effect.
- I would say red chakra is largely ignored, both pve and pvp, but I'll wait until 5.1 to say a blanket statement about it. The changes to it can make the stance very desirable for periods of low damage (or tight enrage timers), but we're still discouraged from using it because of the 30 second chakra cooldown.
The point of this isn't to compare Holy to Discipline. Nor is it to compare Holy to any other healing spec. Holy as a stand-alone spec is too easy, that's all I'm stating. I would prefer to change the spec without comparing it to discipline for each of the above points, so please treat it as it's own thing.