I am now accepting various forms of under the table payment for entry into this most amazing of guilds. You are receiving this special, secret message because I feel you have what it takes to make it as someone who has run out of mana. You wouldn't be seeing this otherwise.
IOOM stands for honor, courage, loyalty and a tendency to run around screaming 4.23 seconds after nearly every boss pull. Our goal is to see every boss encounter in the game. Eventually. Possibly from floor level. Partially obscured by bits of bear and paladin. Moving on...
Some of the forms of payment I will be accepting for a chance to gain entry:
- Devotion to playing the game because it is fun to join other people in accepting the challenge, not because you might upgrade your Stinkonium Crotchplate by 2 ilevels.
- A love of achievements, exploration, transmogs and other things that you don't usually see on Vodka's homepage.
- An undying need to hug and squeeze Wildragon until her little Panda eyes nearly pop right out of her head, just cuz she's so darned cute! (Lookin at Han here...)
- A playstyle that focuses on helping others, potentially at great cost in armor repair for yourself.
- Humor that adults can appreciate without it being adult humor. If you don't understand that... well, think dinner party with family rather than being in the back of a limo with Wiz Kalifa. (wait... WHO?!?)
If you think you've got what it takes, if you think you've got the pears & oranges to step into our world and say "Guys... running Terrace of Endless Spring naked is contraindicated by your user manual", then go to http://ioom.enjin.com, put in an app, and get ready. Once you're ready, let me know because I'm still drying my hair and putting on make-up. If I'm gonna litter a dungeon floor, I'm making sure my corpse looks GOOD in the screenshot. BOOM!
In terms of classes, we're pretty full on Paladins. I mean, if you're like AMAZING, sign up for sure. But we're sort of lousy with the damn pink dots. They're like tribbles! Freaking everywhere. Oi and the noises they make when you step on them. Holy this, by the light that. Sheesh. You'd think they weren't wearing plate. What I'm saying is that if all of your character slots are filled with Pallies, we might have trouble fitting you in. On the other hand, bacon.