What is going on?! BLIZZARD FORUM MANAGERS?

(Locked)

90 Human Rogue
Not trying to rage but this has happened to me like 4 times now and I hope a forum gm sees this because I have a bone to pick with u! I make a topic stay for a bit and read/reply to others and the next day I come back and the post has been (COMPLETELY) deleted! I search for it and search but NOTHING! Like i never made a topic b4!

-My topic didn't break any rules or anything.

-PLEASE STOP IT (BRO) I HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST STUFF ON HERE TO JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE !

-All im saying is if this continues I will be phoning blizz about this ! Jobs are hard to come by would not want to see another person out of work.

Also I will not be making any replys to this becuz of haters/Trolls but i will be monitoring the post to make sure it does not get deleted in a day for NO REASON!
100 Undead Death Knight
Your thread, or your posts may not specifically have broken any rules, but if the topic is one that has been beaten to death with a thousand other threads, then it may be deleted.

Or if the thread has severely degraded into a flame war or a bunch of trolls (even if you personally were not involved in that), it may get deleted.

In the end, these are Blizzards forums and they can lock or delete posts as they wish, regardless of any "forum rules".

And you (all of us) do not have the "right" to post anything here.
You have the privilege of posting here if you have an active WoW account in good standing.
Edited by Aarschott on 11/21/2012 2:41 PM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
For inquires regarding why your thread was deleted, email wowreportedpost@blizzard.com.

11/21/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Gresady
Also I will not be making any replys to this becuz of haters/Trolls but i will be monitoring the post to make sure it does not get deleted in a day for NO REASON!

Well, if this thread ends up being deleted, there'll definitely be a reason. :p

Do not post about locked or deleted threads.

Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866
Edited by Novalas on 11/21/2012 2:43 PM PST
90 Goblin Priest
You said mean things. They weren't outright mean things, but things that a bad morning and crappy coffee can make seem as bad things. A single tear was shed before they realized they had the power to delete it.

But nah, in all seriousness it was most likely a topic that was already on the front page.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Humanity is doomed.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
11/21/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Gresady
but i will be monitoring the post to make sure it does not get deleted

Good thing. I'll be able to sleep tonight knowing this.
90 Dwarf Priest
the forums are a privelage not a right.

most likely this thread will get deleted because your not supposed to talk about deleted threads.
Edited by Ragnivald on 11/21/2012 2:50 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
And you (all of us) do not have the "right" to post anything here.
You have the privilege of posting here if you have an active WoW account in good standing.
Community Manager
You seem to have a problem with caps lock - threads with titles in all caps will often be deleted. If a thread is off-topic, trolling, or otherwise violates the posting guidelines or forum code of conduct, it might be deleted.

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST

No one has a right to post here. It's a privilege, and one that can be revoked.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]