Have you...

4 Orc Shaman
Am I the only one right now who really doesn't care about end game content. Is it I am tired of the game after 8 years of playing non stop? Could it be that this server doesn't have the people to play the game? Could it be I'm really not happy with the game?

Am I the only one are any of you feeling this way?

Well thanks ya'll for letting me talk
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
furbz msjassy
Reply Quote
4 Orc Shaman
how does that answer the question Razaka?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/22/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Wyegg
how does that answer the question Razaka?

It doesn't answer the question. It does, however, inform the rest of the realm who your characters are since you found it necessary to post on a low level toon to hide your name.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Who is MsJassy? and why does he insist to post on wyegg?
Edited by Ath on 11/23/2012 12:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I dont care if you know me or not; I asked a question under a different name so "You Trolls" who posted, would not bother me. (Silly me for thinking you would leave me alone) Funny thing is only my friends know all my toons. So this makes me wonder who you are that is trolling me.

I asked a simple question that you or anyone could answer; I understand now that a troll's mentality is low and cannot carry on a simple conversation. My bad

As for Furbz its my son's account so you are wrong there, shame on you for not having all the facts.

Edited: for spelling
Edited by Msjassy on 11/23/2012 10:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
They see all of your alts with a browser add on, you have on Senjin: grimlocks Uldaman: Furbz msjassy, and on wyrmrest acord wyegg.

Pro has chugs on aryagos, mlg on bronzebeard adn so on and so on.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
They see all of your alts with a browser add on, you have on Senjin: grimlocks Uldaman: Furbz msjassy, and on wyrmrest acord wyegg.

Pro has chugs on aryagos, mlg on bronzebeard adn so on and so on.

Thanks Hun!! Appreciate you telling me how.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So far the best parts of MOP for me have been leveling and the new landfall section. Everything else has been meh.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Take a break OP. I took one for quite sometime and came back. WoW is still the best MMO on the market. As for the end game, Blizzard puts most of its time into developing end game content, rather than 85-89 content. So I guess if you don't enjoy raiding or the other things available at 90, maybe this isn't for you anymore.

Cheers

EDIT : The server seems decent, not as !@#$ty as say Winterhoof. But not so crowded to were you can do stupid %^-* in groups and not be recognized and everyone kinda knows each other or at least knows the guild and it's reputation.
Edited by Torqbowx on 12/5/2012 9:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Dang, people sure are trigger happy when it comes to that browser addon even when theres no merit for it. Anyway OP, play some other games if youre not having fun. Its all you really can do. Heck, there are a bunch of great free to play games that can take some of your focus away from wow and then you can come back later when you feel the craving to raid.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I do what I want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]