[A] <SWBRB> LFM Rated BGs, Premades & Arena

90 Human Death Knight
I got complained at last night because I didn't thank some from your guild who helped me kill a couple Horde.

I thought Ally helping Ally was a given, not a luxury.
Someone from our guild?
90 Human Death Knight
Someone from our guild?

04/20/2013 11:52 AMPosted by Nnutthowze
some from your guild
Well I could have been some other Ally who said that.
To quote Keylog:

"Off with his head!"
90 Human Death Knight
And..and...he laughed at me, and called me names, and his friends held me down so they could spit on me, and Avanii came by and jumped on my head, and Pretzul followed her just to tell me that my crying and screaming wasn't using the proper punctuation, and Ruas looked ugly, and Pwny made another warrior just because he could, and Vd spread himself, and Keylog kicked a rock, and Aranelle tried to comfort me with beef stew before Earthroot forced me into a cave, and Meeps told me that she'd eat my heart, and Cyanide told me he was going to quit on me twenty times, and Scorpion watched fromt he shadows and laughed, and Dutch said something but no one could hear him because his mic was 50 feet away, and Doritopug ate pudding right in front of me while smacking his lips, and Mitch said something about Blizzcon, and Kat tried to mother me to death before scolding everyone involved, and the Gingers all gathered around afterwards to moleste my prone body.
Now that made my day!

Especially the part about Kat. . .

And the Gingers.
The ginger part is pretty accurate, lol.
The ginger part is pretty accurate, lol.

And you spreading yourself don't forget.
"Are you an effective team?"

Oblivion was really good. I wasn't expecting it to turn out like that. Go check it out!
90 Orc Death Knight
and Ruas looked ugly

HEY
Morning!
90 Human Death Knight
Up up and away!
-Shigglz
90 Human Death Knight
Hello,

My name is shigglz official SWBRB representative.
First off I would like to apologize for any mistreatment you feel you may have received by certain individuals who associate themselves with this guild. Believe me when I tell you that we take this sort of harassment very seriously.

We will be launching an investigation in the following days to find those responsible and make sure they are punished to the full extent of our guilds regualatory standards.

We hope that this unfortunate situation does not cause any ill will between yourself and our guild, we look forward to hopefully maintaining our paartnership with yourself and your many supporters in the future.

Warmest regards,
-Shigglz
Acting director of pvp affairs and international liason to guild matter abroad.
90 Night Elf Druid
Does this mean I will no longer be able to mistreat moo with cow tipping?
Edited by Katalinamoon on 4/22/2013 9:47 AM PDT
Please file any complaints about SWBRB, or its members, by completing the appropriate forms in triplicate and delivering them to our head of Human Resources.

We take all complaints seriously, but due to the large volume it normally takes 8-12 weeks for your complaint to be reviewed and action taken.

Thank you for your interest in SWBRB.
My fellow Kil'Jaeden residents,

As some of you may or may not know, there have been some recent allegations brought up against me. I have been branded a "hooligan" a "wild one" and there have been many other claims, even bounties have been brought up against me. You have my word as a Rogue.......That I will never change, I am Vd.

Please file your complaints against me with the other Officers in our guild.
Edited by Vd on 4/22/2013 9:54 AM PDT
Vd touched me in the nono spot...
90 Night Elf Druid
Vd touched me in the nono spot...

Pics?
I would but he left us /cry
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]