Disc. priest looking for a home

90 Draenei Priest
I am currently looking for a new home. I have been playing since release and really enjoy my time playing wow. I am very dedicated to bringing the best I can to wherever I go.I always show up on time and come prepared to raid(food/flasks,gemmed and enchanted). Heres a little of what I AM looking for.

- 10 man- 3 nights per week
- raid times start around 7 PST
- an open spot to start raiding(not looking to be a fill in)
- not looking for a crazy hardcore group,but I do take my raiding fairly serious but fun
- friendly, and does things outside of normal progression raiding.
- active
- and most of all drama free

I really dont care what loot system is in place as long as it is fair. I raid to have fun and progress the guild. while gear is good to do both of those things it is not why I play.At the end of the day I would really like to find a group of folks to call friends,joke with and just enjoy my wow time. If you think I might be a good fit in yur guild let me know. You can message me here or ingame if you have any questions.
Edited by Nazzrath on 11/23/2012 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Disc. priest

im outta here
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I am currently looking for a new home. I have been playing since release and really enjoy my time playing wow. I am very dedicated to bringing the best I can to wherever I go.I always show up on time and come prepared to raid(food/flasks,gemmed and enchanted). Heres a little of what I AM looking for.

- 10 man- 3 nights per week
- raid times start around 7 PST
- an open spot to start raiding(not looking to be a fill in)
- not looking for a crazy hardcore group,but I do take my raiding fairly serious but fun
- friendly, and does things outside of normal progression raiding.
- active
- and most of all drama free

I really dont care what loot system is in place as long as it is fair. I raid to have fun and progress the guild. while gear is good to do both of those things it is not why I play.At the end of the day I would really like to find a group of folks to call friends,joke with and just enjoy my wow time. If you think I might be a good fit in yur guild let me know. You can message me here or ingame if you have any questions.

My guild, XiT Strategy , would be interested in having you for our core.
Please visit our site , click recruitment, and follow the instructions to apply.
XiTGuild.enjin.com

We raid T/Th/M 6-10PM Server.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Still lookin for a good group of ppl.
Reply Quote
92 Human Priest
Hey Nazzle,

It's been a long time since you've posted so I'm not sure if you've found your home yet but I thought I'd drop you a line.

We are a small Level 25 guild that moved here from Cenarion Circle a year ago, seeking the bright lights of Lightbringer. Some of us have been playing together since BC, others coming and going as life allows. Most people who join us, rarely leave. We have very few members and are very close knit. As as we get older, we get married, get srs jobs, have kids, etc... still like to play with us... still log in to hang out or chat.

I like what you said about always trying your best. We have the same mentality. We may not have alot of time to spend in the game, but when we get together we expect no bulls#_t, bring the game, bring the skillz, and lets have some some fun.

Our raids start at 7pm pst but we raid 2 nights a week with no plans to raid more. We do have a spot for a priest. I'm the disc priest of the group, however I flip easily between specs and could go Holy if you joined us.

We do LFR on Wednesdays and a few of us are working on other things... old world stuff, glory of the pandaren hero.. We're not that active in PVP these days.. but there have been bursts where we will do group pvp.

As most of us have been together for a long time we usually just roll 100 for main spec, roll 1 for off spec. but most of the time we end up ignoring this and awarding the loot to ensure the best upgrade to the raid. We don't have any loot !@#$%s and we want to keep it that way.

So yeah, we like to raid - it's probably our primary activity, but we are ultimately looking for someone we can call a friend.. someone who'll hang out with us, group with us... raid with us and do it all with a great attitude. Your post sounds like you'd be a good fit.

Hope to hear from you. X
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Still looking for that 10 man raiding guild... you can find me in-game most nights!!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
If you don't mind raiding after 8:30pm server then we might be the guild for you. We are a close knit guild, many of our core people transferred here from Twisting Nether. We raid wed/thurs night, but would like to add a night, just need the raiders to run with. Contact me here or in game, might be a day or two because of travel, I you are interested.
Reply Quote
92 Human Priest
Nazz, We're looking at revising the schedule again, as two of our raiders can't do Sundays, so our schedule may work for you after all. LMK if you are still interested and what your times would be. Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i think strips for silver is what you're looking for, judging on what you're looking for. please message me in game :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]