- 10 man- 3 nights per week
- raid times start around 7 PST
- an open spot to start raiding(not looking to be a fill in)
- not looking for a crazy hardcore group,but I do take my raiding fairly serious but fun
- friendly, and does things outside of normal progression raiding.
- and most of all drama free
I really dont care what loot system is in place as long as it is fair. I raid to have fun and progress the guild. while gear is good to do both of those things it is not why I play.At the end of the day I would really like to find a group of folks to call friends,joke with and just enjoy my wow time. If you think I might be a good fit in yur guild let me know. You can message me here or ingame if you have any questions.