Violent Legends bringing you some WPVP

Held the horde PVP vendors for over an hour! After decimating horde at the golden stairs.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2yzjsli.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
So what you're telling me is that I need to log on sometime and put you in your place.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warlock
A picture of you at the horde PvP vendors, at 3 PM server time, in a 5 man group..... with the wall guards attacking (I dunno) someone else.

You should post it on AJ. IMO the nerds here will not even notice the overabundance of skill and minimal speculation that the picture has so clearly captured.

+1

(Edited for +1)
Edited by Rottenthumb on 11/26/2012 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/26/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Michichael
So what you're telling me is that I need to log on sometime and put you in your place.
ROFL with about 35 buddies waiting on hand maybe.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
11/26/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Michichael

Please do, a little more world pvp with people not running into phased zones would be great.

Halfhill has turned into the new FL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
11/26/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Kamellyon

Please do, a little more world pvp with people not running into phased zones would be great.

Spent about 2 hours murdering people around golden lotus dailies. Only died once to a nub hunter popping stampede with like 105696019360139610 spirit beasts. Is retarded.
Reply Quote
37 Human Priest
11/26/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Michichael

Spent about 2 hours murdering people around golden lotus dailies. Only died once to a nub hunter popping stampede with like 105696019360139610 spirit beasts. Is retarded.

must be hard to drop someone in a shatter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/26/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Kamellyon
That would be the members of Project Mayhem <3 Flyck, Michael is too busy Off in the woods somewhere......
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
11/27/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Eithwen
That would be the members of Project Mayhem <3 Flyck, Michael is too busy Off in the woods somewhere......

Yeah, that's who I was referring to exactly as a matter of fact. But it is fun to do the same to them to completely frustrate them when they're trying to 5v1 people =)

I so love watching that boomie spam moonfire trying to actually accomplish something.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

Nice, we'll keep an eye out for ya. Unfortunately, we can't be there to kill ya 24/7 ;)
Edited by Kamellyon on 11/27/2012 9:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
you all suck #SorryNotSorry !

#Farm#Crop#Blaze
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Nice, we'll keep an eye out for ya. Unfortunately, we can't be there to kill ya 24/7 ;)

Don't hold your breathe, Michael can only be found off in the woods, not at the lotus dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I appreciate all of my fans in Violent Legends who take the time to make horde toons just to praise me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Didn't you hear? Resto is the new Boomie
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
11/28/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Shandrya

hahaha, as you're sitting on the roof of the house overlooking the farm in Boomkin form spamming moonfire at everyone in range, rofl. Not even a good FF to go with it
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
11/28/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Kamellyon

hahaha, as you're sitting on the roof of the house overlooking the farm in Boomkin form spamming moonfire at everyone in range, rofl. Not even a good FF to go with it

FF? I believe the word you are looking for is Sunfire and I spam that one at everyone in range too :)

It's funny how often a starsurge + DoC SF & MF will get someone
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
ROFL, as a druid and you don't know what FF is? LOL

think on it a while, you'll get it. (hint: in kitty form it would be FFF.)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
ROFL, as a druid and you don't know what FF is? LOL

think on it a while, you'll get it. (hint: in kitty form it would be FFF.)

Oh wow, at first i thought you were bad because you were confusing Insect Swarm for Sunfire, but it appears it's much worse. You made it to level 85 without realizing that you can't FF spam someone to death? Sad man, just sad.

Btw, if you ever want some tips on actually playing that mage of yours instead of floating around and spamming your /y macros let me know.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
LOL, fairie fire someone to death? omgrofl
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Haha, that just gave me an idea actually. I'm gonna try to switch to bear form and use faerie fire as the finishing blow now. The ultimate insult, killed by a swarm of faeries.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]