[A] Ðarkmane 10-man Recruiting for MoP Raids!

90 Human Priest
Greetings,

We're currently looking for raiders wanting to get into the new MoP content. We will be raiding from 5-8 server time on Friday and Saturdays. If you are interested you can contact either me, Vennator, or Magnùm in game or simply reply to this thread and one of us will contact you in game. You are not required to have any knowledge of the MoP raid content, only to know your class and to come prepared!

We are in need of a good tank (preferably death knight or paladin) and two possibly three decent dps (any dps will be considered).
Edited by Zurick on 11/28/2012 7:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Updated: All we need at this point is one tank and one dps with a healing offspec.
Edited by Zurick on 12/1/2012 10:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Dumpalumpabump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The heal spot has been filled, still actively looking for a good off tank with dps offspec.
Edited by Zurick on 12/6/2012 7:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Even though most of the spots have been filled, all positions are still being recruited for backups. Don't hesitate to whisper me or Yakub or Vennator if you are interested in raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If anyone is interested I am still actively recruiting all classes. We will be delving into Heart of Fear and I am also looking at tweaking our raid schedule to allow as many of our raiders the opportunity to join in. We are a very casual group and should you join you will not be required to make any certain amount of raids. Don't be shy if you have no experience with MoP raiding because our guild is just in the beginning stages of MSV but as the raid leader I am 6/6 MSV and 1/6 Heart of fear. If you have any questions feel free to whisper any of the officers, Zurick, Vennator, Yakub/Saburr. I hope to hear for you soon!
Edited by Zurick on 12/20/2012 5:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Oh it's the guild that came in a group of 5 just to kill me, but I could always kill one of them every time my vanish CD was up.

I dispense extremely heavy retaliation if my alt gets ganked while leveling. But hey gl with your recruitment. More targets for meh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thank you for that free bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]