FURY is Recruiting!

90 Night Elf Druid
FURY (lvl 25) is a fun, active guild looking for mature players to fill our ranks. Our guild is friendly and helpful, and understands spouse, kid and pet aggro! We like to run dungeons together, dabble in PvP a bit, and hang out in vent and socialize while questing and doing dailies.

We have just started raiding, and are looking for a couple more to complete our 10-man team. However, you do not have to raid with us to be a valued member of our guild! Our main focus is progression, but we strive to have fun and maintain a laid-back atmosphere. We raid on Saturday nights, 7-10pm, but will be looking to add more days as we progress.

All classes and levels are welcome here! If you are interested in becoming part of our "family", you can talk to any of our members in game, reply to this post, or contact me directly in game.

Thank you for considering us!
Jadefury, GM of FURY
Edited by Jadefury on 12/24/2012 5:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Edited by Gunbow on 12/7/2012 8:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Paladin
Hey guys,

To anyone considering coming to the server and guild. I just joined 2 days ago after seeing a recruitment post.

This is a really great guild. Active, has very nice people, and very social to everyone.

I highly recommend it.

-Hugz
Reply Quote
Whats your raid team lacking
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
right now can do for some healers.. but some good allround players that show up for raid is good as well :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
bump lvl 25 ...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes, we could do with another healer and a few dps. Feel free to msg anyone in game for more details :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]