Random "v" Key
Do you currently have any addons installed?
Also, try resetting some permissions and see if this helps.
Reset the permissions on your World of Warcraft folder
- 1. Select the World of Warcraft folder
2. Press Command + I
3. In the Info box, go to the Sharing & Permissions section and click on the lock and unlock it, entering your admin password when prompted.
4. Make sure you have Read & Write permissions
5. Click on the Action icon (cog wheel) and select Apply to enclosed items
Repair Permissions via Disk Utility
- 1. Navigate to /Applications/Utilities/ and open Disk Utility.
2. Select the hard drive the game is installed on.
3. Select the First Aid option.
4. Click on the Repair Disk Permissions button.
Mac Technical || Sun – Thur, 11 AM – 8 PM CST
Need 1x1 help? https://battle.net/support/article/contact
Rwlrlwrlwrl wrlrwl rwlwrlw rlwrlwrlwr wlrwlwr grglblrglglr? Wrwlrwl rarwlwrlwr grgrblgr!
Reason I ask. I coded dbm to take over name plates on that fight to avoid some bad design issues blizzard thought of when being inside a construct there. that option could do that (although that option is also off by default but might have been something you turned on?)
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.